Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to MLP

Pinkachu

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I found a lot of memes of it and I was first cautious of watching it, because if my friends knew I watched it I thought they would make fun of me but I just didn't watch it when they were around and now i'm actually a fan of the show.

I'm new to MLP and I've started watching it for a while now. I'm on episode 6 now, and I really like the show. Some people say that it's not a good show but I like the stories and personalities of all the different ponies. I just wanted to introduce myself on the forums because I find myself asking a lot of questions on it later. So yeah, Hi?

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Pinkachu said:

I'm new to MLP and I've started watching it for a while now. I'm on episode 6 now, and I really like the show. Some people say that it's not a good show but I like the stories and personalities of all the different ponies. I just wanted to introduce myself on the forums because I find myself asking a lot of questions on it later. So yeah, Hi?

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: Google
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I found a lot of memes of it and I was first cautious of watching it, because if my friends knew I watched it I thought they would make fun of me but I just didn't watch it when they were around and now i'm actually a fan of the show.

WELCOME! I also used to be unsure about MLP. I only bothered to start watching it because my friend who I shared a Netflix account with watched it. I now love the show so much I'm binge-re-watching the entire series to prepare for the movie coming out next month. Also I love your profile pic! Where did you find that?

Edited by JJStar2001