Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Artwork needed

Star48955

Hello @Star48955

Taking into account that you're seeking for an artist to provide you with an art piece instead of showcasing one of your own, I believe this topic would be more suitable for Requestria. Therefore, it shall be relocated into that section. Furthermore, the proper prefix of 'Request' will be added.

I suggest you to check the sections' descriptions and the common nature of the topics present before posting, so to avoid further inconveniences.

Have a lovely day now.

@MidnightFire1222

Well,the title is "Save Sonic.Save Celestia." It's based on a fan made comic, and the type of cover I'm hoping for,is basically a dark celestia(Not day breaker or any canon evil Celestia) and a version of a dark sonic.Do you think you,or someone you know,might be willing?

Also,if you don't know sonic I can give you a picture,or basic description.

Edited by Star48955

On 9/8/2017 at 8:44 PM, Star48955 said:

@MidnightFire1222

Well,the title is "Save Sonic.Save Celestia." It's based on a fan made comic, and the type of cover I'm hoping for,is basically a dark celestia(Not day breaker or any canon evil Celestia) and a version of a dark sonic.Do you think you,or someone you know,might be willing?

Also,if you don't know sonic I can give you a picture,or basic description.

Oh I know who Sonic is. I've drawing him a lot in the past. But is there any sort of Dark Celestia you're looking for? I hear that and my mind immediately goes to Daybreaker because, you know, evil, It's her darkness like Dark Sonic is Sonic's darkness. It's just seemingly not as evil as Daybreaker.

@MidnightFire1222

Both of the villains(The dark characters I described)are my own.Although the dark Sonic looks like another evil him I've seen,evil Celestia looks a lot different.I'll try pony creator to give you a idea of what she looks like though.One moment.

Edit:This is rushed,but is basically what she looks like.

Screenshot 2017-09-11 at 3.42.53 PM.png

Edited by Star48955