gaming The Final Fantasy connected Multiverse Theory, is it canon?

Scavenger Crow

Are all the FF games connected in a huge multiverse, and all the things we think were simple references to the players nostalgia where actually a clue, the chocobos existence, the legendary weapons (like Muramasa or the Holy and Flare ultimate spells, but most of all THE SUMMONS!!! ) and other elements. Well the answer is in FF: Dissidia a game for the PSP that basically get together  all the main characters and villains of the saga  in a time/space continuous inter-dimension call the Rift, where they don't remember much of there previous adventure (they are all summon in the middle of their main game histories) and in the end they all go back to each one proper timeline. The thing is GILGAMESH, first appearing in FF5 it is confirmed  that he is a dimensional traveler (appearing in many other games after, and in FF Type 0 appears like a boss saying that he doesn't remember anything of being there) his presence in Dissidian is only a confirmation of a common canon factor in the game supporting the Multiverse Theory, there is much more content to the Theory,  I will reveal more if anyone looks interesting. Thank You

maxresdesdaffault.jpg

Considering that Gilgamesh ALSO appears in Final Fantasy XIV, not to mention that Shantotto from XI and Lightning from XIII have appeared in the game, and there's a new raid called "Return to Ivalice" that's coming in the 4.1 patch, I'd say that the "connected multiverse" theory is pretty much confirmed....

• Brohoof 1

Yep Gilgamesh also appears has a Summon in FF VIII, but he is not like the other characters that reboot like Cid, he is the same Gilgamesh that in FF V, so why some features reboot (characters, items, magic) if is a multiverse is all detached from a core reality I don't dare to say which one, maybe is the Rift itself the core, Light and Dark, Order and Chaos, a clue may be that the God of Chaos....Chaos (that's dumb) Is the final enemy of Final Fantasy I taking over Garland, these to Chaos might (pretty sure they are) the same entity. So there must be a Inter-dimension only for the Summons.... I feel like I'm forgetting something.... never mind.

And here comes the good part FF: Dissidia NT (for PS4) will be happening after the events of the first Dissidia and these time the heroes and villains will have the memories of all the past events (even they own main histories) in the list of characters does not appear Gilgamesh, but I have a felling he will be popping out some where, so yep Final Fantasy Multiverse Theory is true, now we will see if we can get things even more connected.      

10b04b657767d8fbd363a4085c61d9d7.jpg