Hi, I'm posting a new topic in Welcoming Plaza!

SeeNotC

I'm sort of a new brony, my friend introduced me to the show about six weeks ago and I've been visiting the mylittlepony subreddit for a few weeks now (my username is the same on Reddit as it is here). Rarity is currently my favorite pony, but Luna is a close second. Also, I like music, art, and sad MLP fanfiction (bittersweet stories, like "Pretty in Pink". Not grimdark).

Can't think of anything else to say besides this is my first post. Hi all!

Always good to see a new face around these parts. :)

Welcome to the forum; if my own personal experience here is anything to go by you should enjoy it here quite a fair bit - you'll be hard pressed to find a friendlier bunch just about anywhere across the collective entirety of the vast intrawebs.

Rarity is currently my favorite pony, but Luna is a close second.

Don't worry, we'll have you straightened out and praising Fluttershy's name in no time at all. ;)

• Brohoof 1

My username is a play on my real-life name: my last name really is "See" (no relation to the candy company), but whenever I introduced myself to people in high school, they assumed I was giving them the initial "C". So my name is See, not C.

I've only read three so far, but I liked all of them. In order: Pretty in Pink, Somewhere Only We Know (that one was REALLY eerie), and the one with grown-up Spike and Luna (the title eludes me at the moment, but it ends with Luna giving Twilight's diary to Spike. You've probably read it).

Somehow, I feel like the bittersweet stories have more emotional depth. At the very least, they remind me of all the important themes from the MLP:FiM TV show. Just good life lessons in general--don't take your friends for granted, enjoy your time on Earth, that sort of thing.

Sorry for delayed response, I've been working on a programming assignment.

I've only read three so far, but I liked all of them. In order: Pretty in Pink, Somewhere Only We Know (that one was REALLY eerie), and the one with grown-up Spike and Luna (the title eludes me at the moment, but it ends with Luna giving Twilight's diary to Spike. You've probably read it).

Somehow, I feel like the bittersweet stories have more emotional depth. At the very least, they remind me of all the important themes from the MLP:FiM TV show. Just good life lessons in general--don't take your friends for granted, enjoy your time on Earth, that sort of thing.

Sorry for delayed response, I've been working on a programming assignment.

I've only read the Spike one. It's called A Summer Twilight. I'll have to check out those others. These are some of my favorites.

Bubbles, The Circle of Friends, Today Tomorrow and Forever, Memorial.

I also like sad comics. I have several but I don't remember the source.

• Brohoof 1

F1jKB.gif

Signature by @Nico.

Come join us for movies and more! Every Friday on

Equestria.tv

Hello there, good sir, and welcome to the Herd! I hope you have a splendifferous time of fantabulous awesomegnarlity here on MLP Forums!

Oh and...

Rarity is currently my favorite pony

...excellent choice. :D

I think you should check out the Vagabond series and the Pony Psychology series. Both great reads.

Welcome to our corner of the internets, new pony. I'm sure you'll like it just fine here. :)

Also,

Rarity is currently my favorite pony

Twilight Sparkle is best pony what is with you people jeeze

GET IN THE PIT

On 8/23/2012 at 1:54 AM, Djenty said:

ON MLP 4UMS ERRYTHIN IS SRS