Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Pony Can You Relate to the Most?

Essence

(edited)

Fluttershy, especially pre-Putting Your Hoof Down. I look at her and see myself - well, other than the fact that she's better than me in every way, but still.

Edited by Booker
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

So I posted in this thread a few years ago talking about how I feel a thing with Starlight, based on her lack of friendship experience and friends-leaving background, which continues to be true.

But ever since Shadow Play aired, I've developed this extreme fondness for Stygian which has resulted in at least a dozen posts of mine with him being mentioned in some way.

One big reason being, I really felt for his envy and spite driven story. I'm someone who has felt pretty envious in a number of situations, and not for real selfish reasons either. Thinking about people who have friends, doing things, whereas I have difficulty with really doing anything with anyone. And the spiteful rejected/despairing feeling as well, that's something I've experienced pretty hard. Just... flooded with contempt and scorn, wanting to feel like you need to be away from certain people...  feeling hurt... eesh.

in terms of the negative aspects of "who can you relate to", Stygian is easily the one that I feel that for. But that feeling has developed into a massive adoration and affection for him.

And it resulted in me commissioning a plush of him too!