Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Factory O,O

F-22brony

(edited)

I just finished reading Rainbow Factory and watching Cupcakes, and personally I am traumatized I just cant believe why people are putting Rainbow Dash in such bad positions, I mean she is my favorite character and I think she deserves better. Thats my Conversation. Also I just joined the forums, so far so good! ( I didn't get assigned a blank flank for trouble, just because of starter, you know...)

Edited by F-22brony
  • Brohoof 1

Wrong section, broseph, this is the 'HI, I'm a newb here and look forward to either becoming active or saying hi and then vanishing into lurk-dom!' section :3

It's kk :3 Anyway officially welcome to the board. If you need help finding what sections host what, ask a staffer. I know there's a topic about it somewhere but I'm far too lazy to go find it.

When i read Cupcakes, i was like: "Awww, poor Rainbow Dash, what did she do to deserve this?"

Then i read Rainbow Factory, and i was like: "Wow, i'd like to thank Pinkie Pie for doing that to Rainbow Dash"

Thank me for what? for my superly duper parties :)

When i read Cupcakes, i was like: "Awww, poor Rainbow Dash, what did she do to deserve this?"

Then i read Rainbow Factory, and i was like: "Wow, i'd like to thank Pinkie Pie for doing that to Rainbow Dash"

Expect this kind of stuff from the fandom. I guess if you want to, maybe you should read more of that type so you become desensitized to it and it doesn't shock you when you read it again.

Its just that Rainbow dash is cool, and how do I delete a thread I posted? Because this one is in the wrong topic.

A moderator will eventually move this topic to SugarCube Corner or something, or maybe lock it, saying this would be better as a status update.

Will I get in trouble? Now I'm worried, Ive been on this website not even an hour and now i'm gonna get In trouble :(

No not at all. Don't worry :P

Welcome to the forums, by the way!

Oh, and stay away from Sweet Apple Massacre if you didn't like the other two.

Thanks alot, now you sparked my curiosity I have to watch it.... (sadface)

Unfortunately, there are probably going to be videos portraying Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and Twilight Sparkle in the same way. I hate it when people use My Little Pony in twisted and dark ways.

Unfortunately, there are probably going to be videos portraying Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and Twilight Sparkle in the same way. I hate it when people use My Little Pony in twisted and dark ways.

I do too, yes they may be a way to entertain yourself and they should do what they like.. but, isn't it a little much? I mean cutting off wings? Really?