Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Revolution

Doctor Whooves™

I will assume I'm separated from my family because I'm able to live alone (being 18).

Your backstory is up to you, just stick with what I say, though.

For example, the first part is set in Coltimore, so you all need a reason for being there.

Your backstory is up to you, just stick with what I say, though.

For example, the first part is set in Coltimore, so you all need a reason for being there.

Aren't we all supposed to be forced to live in specific cities? ...but wait we're the Revolution so I guess not?

Aren't we all supposed to be forced to live in specific cities? ...but wait we're the Revolution so I guess not?

Not specific cities, specific areas of cities.

But you could have just gotten there before the invasion and got stuck there.

Not specific cities, specific areas of cities.

But you could have just gotten there before the invasion and got stuck there.

I like the sound of that, I can build on it. I'll save it for when we start, of course.

Breeding camps? *Thinks* "Do I want?......."

When we win the revolution I may just keep those! Jk! Jk!

Well, The Doctor's with Prncil and Prince and Ivy have found each other. Bag em & Tag em doc!

Done!

Now I just have to clevelry set up the rest of you lot and we're set to go.

Well, your breeding camp idea saved me the bother to find a point in the story to introduce them.

Thanks.

No problem XD. Got the idea from a book I read at school. Also I'm trying to be as regular as possible, but "real life" is having other plans at the moment.

Yeah, because of school and sleep, chances are i might not be able to post as regularly as some of the RP'ers, but i'll still post whenever i have free time (which is most of my life)

Especially Wednesday's, Wednesday's are horrible for me

It's ok, it's part of Pencils character that people often ignore him when he's trying to show respect or kindness.

BTW, i can't help but feel that i'm forcing myself to be the main character. With my journal entries (which are going to be daily, BTW) and my seemingly close connection to The Doctor. I'm not sure how all my other posts look though. What do you guys think?