Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Revolution

Doctor Whooves™

Well I just got into the TARDIS and I seem to type a lot, so I might have my own end of the story.

Also, I think Cloud Chaser was speaking with you outside the TARDIS, Doctor.

erm... well i kinda have to wait for Tag to post! But after that i'll be more in the role play! ^_^ (also i'm half time lord i dunno how that gonna work out... but it should be fun!)

Urg, I am stepping in it today. I just realized I confused the Prince and Pencil characters. I fixed it though so no worries.

everytime i see your picture i can't help but giggle! XD

Thank you for remembering that the OOC is for OOC talk. Have a nice day.

Unsure if being serious or sarcastic :/ . I have tried to keep my posts related to the RP except for maybe the stray side comment.

That being said, shouldn't Sonic get in the story soon? He still doesn't have an opening story.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So wait, can the TARDIS play music in your room? Like without touching a radio or anything? If so, would it be a problem if I posted a video for music in the thread? I'll keep it in spoilers to conserve space and keep a professional look.

Edited by Draw Toonz

So wait, can the TARDIS play music in your room? Like without touching a radio or anything? If so, would it be a problem if I posted a video for music in the thread? I'll keep it in spoilers to conserve space and keep a professional look.

no the idea is the music goes all though out the tardis;)

no the idea is the music goes all though out the tardis;)

Eh heh, I'm going to have fun with this. >:]

What kind of music did you just put on? Classical or what?

Its the doctors choice... so i have no idea ;)

I'll wait a bit to see if he'll post the genre. If not I'll think of something.

Also, are you sure it's always his choice? I mean, you just put on some music ('She put some music and smiled') sooo...

Ivy's half Time Lord, therefore she has a connection with the TARDIS and can get it to play music. The rest of ya gotta stixk with what she or I decide.

Its the doctors choice... so i have no idea ;)

So what type of music is it?! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO MY CHARACTER! D: