Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Revolution

Doctor Whooves™

(edited)

Oh God why, I'm so sorry.

Let's just clean this up, alright?

Cloud, Pencil and Draw are creating a distraction, while Agoun, Midnightive and Peeps are looking for the radio tower and me and Prince are talking to Discord for reasons later revealed.

The point of this separation was that I couldn't manage this, as I have known of my jumpy schedule for long now, so I'm letting each one of our groups act indipendently untill I bring them back together.

Basically, make up something while I screw up with the Time Vortex.

Edited by Doctor Whooves™

Oh God why, I'm so sorry.

Let's just clean this up, alright?

Cloud, Pencil and Draw are creating a distraction, while Agoun, Midnightive and Peeps are looking for the radio tower and me and Prince are talking to Discord for reasons later revealed.

The point of this separation was that I couldn't manage this, as I have known of my jumpy schedule for long now, so I'm letting each one of our groups act indipendently untill I bring them back together.

Basically, make up something while I screw up with the Time Vortex.

Okay, but I think you should know that Peeps went with Draw and Cloud and Pencil is talking to Twilight (I believe so anyway, it's been awhile).

Sly Cooper, you seem to be godmodding.

Can you plase tone down your powers a bit?

You can't just break in a maximum security facility like if it was made of tin foil. Plus, you're shortening the story dangerously, making me have to take detours.

(edited)

Twilight seems rather... aggressive... not sure if out-of-character in these circumstances or not.

Perhaps 'aggressive' is not quite the right word...

Edited by Draw Toonzoid

Agoun's trying to get Pencil to lose his love for Twilight, meaning A. Changelings won't be able to replicate her, and B. he won't try to kill the Doctor.

That's also why Prince and Ivy are never in the same group.

Lastly, the mysterious pony they've got to pick up is my other OC Top Hat, based entirely on myself.

After the changeling invasion, he managed to free Trottingham several times using his intelligence, before eventually being put in extreme isolation and (seemingly) losing his mind.

Over the course of the next ten years he made no escape attempts, but rather causing dismay between the guards and sometimes even driving them to kill each other, justifying his actions by stating that he's "Having fun while waiting for fear."

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really lost in the roleplay and i can't find were i got lost to O_o

Easy, just look through some older posts to refresh your memory. But if you're still in the TARDIS you could rush to my side, since i'm screaming for help down the intercom

• Brohoof 1