Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open New Pony in Town

Nature Tune

4 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

She finished her cake and lemonade. “I know this town a little bit because my friends, Sweetie belle and Fluttershy, live here, so I sometimes visit”. “Who are you visiting then?”, She inquired curiously.

"I'm actually friends too with Sweetie Belle! Also with her friends Apple Bloom and Scootaloo! I was going to visit them for a bit." she said taking another bite of her cupcake.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sketchy Tune said:

"I'm actually friends too with Sweetie Belle! Also with her friends Apple Bloom and Scootaloo! I was going to visit them for a bit." she said taking another bite of her cupcake.

“Do you mind if I come along with you?”, she asks. “Sweetie told me so much about her friends, but I never got the chance to meet them”. 

(Do you wanna play one or two members of the cmc? Then I can play the other)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Nature Tune said:

“Do you mind if I come along with you?”, she asks. “Sweetie told me so much about her friends, but I never got the chance to meet them”. 

(Do you wanna play one or two members of the cmc? Then I can play the other)

She smiled.

"I don't mind. Come on!" she got up from where she sat.

"Thanks, Pinkie! Amazing as always!"

(Sure! Who you wanna play?)

• Brohoof 2

(Sweetie belle? You can play scootaloo and applebloom, if you don’t mind)

Pinkie: “Youre welcome, no problem!byeeeeee”, Pinkie shrieked as she zoomed around, putting up......party decorations?

“I wish you could fly”, Flare said wistfully. “Hey, do you mind if I fly above you? I haven’t stretched my wings in ages”. 

• Brohoof 2

Sketchy giggled as she walked out. When Flame made the comment, she looked down.

"Sure, I don't mind."

She watched as her new friend flew above her. "I wish I was as bold as she is to just be herself." she thought to herself.

(Sure ^^)

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

Sweetie Belle: “Flare! Tune!”, I’m so happy to see you!”, she smiled, sharing a group hug with them.

Flare:“Guess what? I’m moving in!”Flare said happily.

sweetie belle: she shrieks in excitement. “Ohmy gosh yes! I’d like to introduce to you my friends Applebloom and Scootaloo”, she motioned to tyem each

@Sketchy Tune

21 minutes ago, Sketchy Tune said:

Scootaloo rushed next to Sweetie Belle. Apple Bloom followed suite.

Scootaloo: "Hi, I'm Scootaloo!"

Apple Bloom: "And I'm Apple Bloom!"

"It's nice to meet you!" they both said in unison.

Sketchy smiled

@Nature Tune

Flare giggled. “Nice to meet you too, I’m Nightshade Flare, but you can call me Flare”. “How’s Sugar Belle doing?”, she asked Applebloom, referring to Appleblooms brother Big Mac’s marefriend.

@Sketchy Tune

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Flare giggled. “Nice to meet you too, I’m Nightshade Flare, but you can call me Flare”. “How’s Sugar Belle doing?”, she asked Applebloom, referring to Appleblooms brother Big Mac’s marefriend.

"She's doing good! Bid Mac is actually taking her an a date!" she said happily.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sketchy Tune said:

"She's doing good! Bid Mac is actually taking her an a date!" she said happily.

“That’s nice! She and I are close friends, as well as Rara. Ever heard of her?”, she asked with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

“That’s nice! She and I are close friends, as well as Rara. Ever heard of her?”, she asked with a smile.

"Of course I do! She's about the greatest singer right next to Songbird Serenade! She and ma' sister are good friends!" 

"Yeah, we got to sing with her!" Scootaloo said happily.

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Sketchy Tune said:

"Of course I do! She's about the greatest singer right next to Songbird Serenade! She and ma' sister are good friends!" 

"Yeah, we got to sing with her!" Scootaloo said happily.

“Applejack, right?”, Flare asked. “I’ve heard of her”.

Fkare saw that they were right beside the spa. “Let’s go visit Aloe and Lotus for a day at the spa, don’t you think?”.

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

“Applejack, right?”, Flare asked. “I’ve heard of her”.

Fkare saw that they were right beside the spa. “Let’s go visit Aloe and Lotus for a day at the spa, don’t you think?”.

The young fillies gasped and squealed. "YEAH!!"

Sketchy Tune giggled and agreed. "I could sure go for a spa right about now."

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

Flare entered the spa and found rarity inside there. Aloe came to wait on them. 

Aloe: “Why hello, miz Flare! Long time no zee(accent)”, she said, patting shadow on the head. “What can I do for you?”, she asked, taking out her checklist and a pen in her mouth.

flare: “Five ponies for a one hour sauna session, please”, she said. Aloe calculated that down on her check list. 

Sweetie: “yay! A sauna! I’ve never been to one of those before!”, she squeled inexcitement. 

Rraity: “Hello, Tune! How are you?”, she beamed. “And you are....?”, she asked, eyeing Flare.

Flare: I’m Nightshade Flare, but you can call me flare. “Nice to meet you”, she said, shaking Rarity’s hoof. 

Rarity:“Nice to meet you as well! Sweetie, I hope you’re behaving yourself?”, Rarity asked, looking at sweetie cautiously.

Sweetie: Sweetie groans. “Yes, Rarity, I’m behaving”, she facehoofs.

They all enter the sauna together.

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Flare entered the spa and found rarity inside there. Aloe came to wait on them. 

Aloe: “Why hello, miz Flare! Long time no zee(accent)”, she said, patting shadow on the head. “What can I do for you?”, she asked, taking out her checklist and a pen in her mouth.

flare: “Five ponies for a one hour sauna session, please”, she said. Aloe calculated that down on her check list. 

Sweetie: “yay! A sauna! I’ve never been to one of those before!”, she squeled inexcitement. 

Rraity: “Hello, Tune! How are you?”, she beamed. “And you are....?”, she asked, eyeing Flare.

Flare: I’m Nightshade Flare, but you can call me flare. “Nice to meet you”, she said, shaking Rarity’s hoof. 

Rarity:“Nice to meet you as well! Sweetie, I hope you’re behaving yourself?”, Rarity asked, looking at sweetie cautiously.

Sweetie: Sweetie groans. “Yes, Rarity, I’m behaving”, she facehoofs.

They all enter the sauna together.

@Sketchy Tune

Sketchy Tune smiles seeing Rarity as she enters the spa. 

Scootaloo looks around to make sure no one sees her at the spa and Apple Bloom jumps around excitedly about getting a spa. They walk in and employees immediately rush to their side to attend them.  

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

Aloe leads them into the sauna room, where they all sit down and relax their bones.  “Enjoy!”, Aloe smiles before leaving and closing the door behind her. 

“Aaahhhh”, Flare sighed dreamily. 

“This is the life”, Sweetie said. 

What flare liked about this room was that it didn’t have alot of light, as she seemingly hated it. She went into a daydream as Shadow licked her cheek happily, wagging his tail. 

“Flare? Flaarreee?!”, Rarity was waving her hoof in front of Flare’s face. 

“Huh?”, Flare blinked in astonishment, “sorry, I was....daydreaming”, a blush spread across her cheeks. It is so humid in here nd Tune still isn’t removing her jacket. I just wish she would...

“So, you just moved here?”, Rarity’s voice made Flare snap out of her thoughts. “Oh, um, yea”, she replied. She caught Rarity’s eye. “My, your eyes are simply divine”, Rarity says, noticing them properly for the first time.  “I have to make you a dress, Darling!”, Rarity said shrilly.

”Rarity, stop being so embaressing!”, Sweetie murmurs, annoyed. 

Rarity ignores her.

”oh, ummm.....ok?”, Flare says, tilting her head in confusion.

”A black dress with a magenta sash would surely compliment your colors”, Rarity said enthusiastically.

”uh, how much do I have to pay...?”, Fare asks. As much as she hated to admit it, the idea of a black and magenta dress sounded lovely.

”Oh, it’s free, Darling!”, Rarity said.

”Thanks...”, Flare said. 

After their hour in the Sauna finishes, Flare waves goodbye to Rarity and the cutie mark crusaders go with her, supposedly for a sleepover. “So, are you staying overnight?”, Flare addresses Tune. “If so, how long? Where are you staying?”, she could always stay in the guest room.

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Aloe leads them into the sauna room, where they all sit down and relax their bones.  “Enjoy!”, Aloe smiles before leaving and closing the door behind her. 

“Aaahhhh”, Flare sighed dreamily. 

“This is the life”, Sweetie said. 

What flare liked about this room was that it didn’t have alot of light, as she seemingly hated it. She went into a daydream as Shadow licked her cheek happily, wagging his tail. 

“Flare? Flaarreee?!”, Rarity was waving her hoof in front of Flare’s face. 

“Huh?”, Flare blinked in astonishment, “sorry, I was....daydreaming”, a blush spread across her cheeks. It is so humid in here nd Tune still isn’t removing her jacket. I just wish she would...

“So, you just moved here?”, Rarity’s voice made Flare snap out of her thoughts. “Oh, um, yea”, she replied. She caught Rarity’s eye. “My, your eyes are simply divine”, Rarity says, noticing them properly for the first time.  “I have to make you a dress, Darling!”, Rarity said shrilly.

”Rarity, stop being so embaressing!”, Sweetie murmurs, annoyed. 

Rarity ignores her.

”oh, ummm.....ok?”, Flare says, tilting her head in confusion.

”A black dress with a magenta sash would surely compliment your colors”, Rarity said enthusiastically.

”uh, how much do I have to pay...?”, Fare asks. As much as she hated to admit it, the idea of a black and magenta dress sounded lovely.

”Oh, it’s free, Darling!”, Rarity said.

”Thanks...”, Flare said. 

After their hour in the Sauna finishes, Flare waves goodbye to Rarity and the cutie mark crusaders go with her, supposedly for a sleepover. “So, are you staying overnight?”, Flare addresses Tune. “If so, how long? Where are you staying?”, she could always stay in the guest room.

@Sketchy Tune

The spa was very relaxing and she definitely needed it. As they split ways, she waved bye to Rarity and they she faced Flare as she asked the question.

"Huh? Oh, I was planning on only staying a few days. I hadn't seen these three in a while so I planned this visit with them" she said with a smile.

"Really! You should join our sleepover with Flare then! It's gonna be fun!" Apple Bloom said.

"Yeah, come on!" Scootaloo added.

"If it's fine with Flare, I'd be happy to join you guys! I was here to be with you guys, anyway! I'll just be hanging with my new friend too!"

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

“Sure, that’d be fun!”, Flare said. “I just, need to get Shadow’s things....”, she muttered. “You don’t mind him staying, do you?”, she asked Rarity. 

“No, not at all!”, Rarity said. She teleported Shadow’s things over and gave it to Flare, Flare put it in her bag. “Thanks!”, Flare said. 

As they walk to Rarity’s house, Flare spots Fluttershy walking with angel by her side and a bag with carrots in it in her saddlebag.

“Hey, Flutters!”, Flare hugged one of her best friends. “I missed you so much!”, she said, grinning. She patted Angel. 

“Hey”, Fluttershy said cheerfully, waving at Rarity as well. 

Rarity: “Fluttershy, your welcome to stay at our sleepover tonight”, she said.

Fluttershy: “That would be great!”, she says. “Let me go tuck my animals in, I’ll be right back”, she notices Tune. “Oh! Hey, I don’t suppose we’ve met? I’m Fluttershy”, she greets Tune warmly.

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

“Sure, that’d be fun!”, Flare said. “I just, need to get Shadow’s things....”, she muttered. “You don’t mind him staying, do you?”, she asked Rarity. 

“No, not at all!”, Rarity said. She teleported Shadow’s things over and gave it to Flare, Flare put it in her bag. “Thanks!”, Flare said. 

As they walk to Rarity’s house, Flare spots Fluttershy walking with angel by her side and a bag with carrots in it in her saddlebag.

“Hey, Flutters!”, Flare hugged one of her best friends. “I missed you so much!”, she said, grinning. She patted Angel. 

“Hey”, Fluttershy said cheerfully, waving at Rarity as well. 

Rarity: “Fluttershy, your welcome to stay at our sleepover tonight”, she said.

Fluttershy: “That would be great!”, she says. “Let me go tuck my animals in, I’ll be right back”, she notices Tune. “Oh! Hey, I don’t suppose we’ve met? I’m Fluttershy”, she greets Tune warmly.

@Sketchy Tune

She smiled at the yellow pony. She seemed sweet.

"Hello, Fluttershy! I'm Sketchy Tune, but you can call me Sketchy." she said.

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

“Hey Sketchy!”, Fluttershy smiles at her. “I have to go tuck my animals in, I’ll be back for the sleepover!”, she trots away from them.

Rarity opens the door for them to enter. “Sweetie, Scootaloo, Applebloom, you’ll stay in the guest room as usual and sleep in tye big bed”, she said to the young fillies. “Sketchy, Flare, you don’t mind the floor, do you?”, she aks. She hesitated. “If not, I can give one of you my bed”, she continues reluctantly.

”No, rarity, you can sleep in your bed! I know you need your beauty sleep”, she winks at her. Rarity smiles in relief. “How about you, Sketchy?”, she turns to Sketchy.

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

“Hey Sketchy!”, Fluttershy smiles at her. “I have to go tuck my animals in, I’ll be back for the sleepover!”, she trots away from them.

Rarity opens the door for them to enter. “Sweetie, Scootaloo, Applebloom, you’ll stay in the guest room as usual and sleep in tye big bed”, she said to the young fillies. “Sketchy, Flare, you don’t mind the floor, do you?”, she aks. She hesitated. “If not, I can give one of you my bed”, she continues reluctantly.

”No, rarity, you can sleep in your bed! I know you need your beauty sleep”, she winks at her. Rarity smiles in relief. “How about you, Sketchy?”, she turns to Sketchy.

@Sketchy Tune

Sketchy shook her head. "Goodness no! That's your bed. I'd hate for you not to be in your comfortable bed. I'll take the floor. It's fine" she said with a smile.

The three fillies ran to the guest room and each argued which side of the bed they would take.

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy knocks on the door and comes inside with angel bunny with her and a few things for the night, “I’m back!”, she says cheerfully. She set her things down and joined the other ponies.

“Now, I made clothes for Sketchy and Flare”, Rarity says, excited.(pretend she had time to make them)“Try them on!”, she squeals in delight, before forcing them into seperate dressing rooms with the dresses inside with her magic. 

Rarity and Fkuttershy wait outside, excited to see how they looked like with thei

Description of dresses: Sketchy had a long sleeved baby blue crop-top and a short skirt. Rarity had paired it with a silver necklace with a star dangling from it. (You have to take the jacket off if your going to wear tge clithes rarity made for you XD you have to show your wings sometime)

Flare had a long, elegant, sleeveless black dress with a magenta sash which showed her figure. It had a black choker necklace with it.

Flare comes out of the dressing room looking happy in her dress. It looked beautiful on her.

”That looks amazing on you!”, Fluttershy says. Rarity smirks. Her work on this customer was fulfilled. They all wait for Sketchy to come outside with bated breath.

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy knocks on the door and comes inside with angel bunny with her and a few things for the night, “I’m back!”, she says cheerfully. She set her things down and joined the other ponies.

“Now, I made clothes for Sketchy and Flare”, Rarity says, excited.(pretend she had time to make them)“Try them on!”, she squeals in delight, before forcing them into seperate dressing rooms with the dresses inside with her magic. 

Rarity and Fkuttershy wait outside, excited to see how they looked like with thei

Description of dresses: Sketchy had a long sleeved baby blue crop-top and a short skirt. Rarity had paired it with a silver necklace with a star dangling from it. (You have to take the jacket off if your going to wear tge clithes rarity made for you XD you have to show your wings sometime)

Flare had a long, elegant, sleeveless black dress with a magenta sash which showed her figure. It had a black choker necklace with it.

Flare comes out of the dressing room looking happy in her dress. It looked beautiful on her.

”That looks amazing on you!”, Fluttershy says. Rarity smirks. Her work on this customer was fulfilled. They all wait for Sketchy to come outside with bated breath.

@Sketchy Tune

(Hahaha I was planning to soon XD Can't keep something hidden forever, huh Sketchy?

Sketchy: NUUUUUUUUU)

When Rarity pushed her inside the dressing room so suddenly, she didn't know what to expect. She saw the outfit and had began to panic a bit. She took deep breaths to calm herself down (She gets panic attacks when she's afraid). She reminded herself that Rarity probably worked hard on these so she would have to suck it up. She slowly took of her jacket and stretched her wings open. She let them stay that way as they were sore from being closed too long. She slipped on the crop top and enjoyed the color. She put on the skirt and tuned around. The outfit made her look modern and sophisticated at the same time. She liked the feeling. She shut her wings and took a deep breath. 

"I'm coming out..." She said with obvious nervousness showing in her voice. She used her magic to open the curtain and she walked out slowly. She let her curly mane block her face so she wouldn't see their reaction when they finally noticed her wings.

@Nature Tune 

• Brohoof 2

There was a huge boom! When Flare and Rarity’s jaws hit the floor (XD).

”A-am I seeing things?”, Fluttershy wonders, before her legs became weak and she retired onto Rarity’s “drama couch”. She opened her eyes and looked at Sketchy, then grows dizzy, before going unconcious.

”SKETCHY?! IS THAT YOU?!”, Flare’s eyes are wide open, but she recovers quickly and enthusiastically says. “Oh my Gosh! Youre an-an alicorn! Wow! Are you related to the princesses?!”, she jumps around Sketchy, excited. 

Rarity couldn’t believe her eyes. She simply dramtically fell down with a hoof on her fourhead on her drama couch number 2.

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 2

There was a huge boom! When Flare and Rarity’s jaws hit the floor (XD).

”A-am I seeing things?”, Fluttershy wonders, before her legs became weak and she retired onto Rarity’s “drama couch”. She opened her eyes and looked at Sketchy, then grows dizzy, before going unconcious.

”SKETCHY?! IS THAT YOU?!”, Flare’s eyes are wide open, but she recovers quickly and enthusiastically says. “Oh my Gosh! Youre an-an alicorn! Wow! Are you related to the princesses?!”, she jumps around Sketchy, excited. 

Rarity coukdn’t believe her eyes. She simply dramticaoly fell down with a hoof on her fourhead on her dr

She hear her new friends yelling questions to her and reactions. Her face turned red with embarrassment as she slowly stepped back without even realizing.

"N-no.. you not seeing things... Yes, it's me. Yes, I'm an alicorn. No, I am nothing related to any of the princesses. I am just... Me..." 

"How did I know this would happen?" she thought to herself. "I shouldn't have gone with this..."

(SUCK IT SKETCHY XD)

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2