Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Time to Cash In on the new mod in town <3

Ice Princess Silky

image.png
@Cash In

Many of you know the icon of this rascal. You may or may not have been invited into a group of cheeky lovelies against the overpowered mods and their ability to
count down to zero! Yes, indeed, this mischievous being and his band of merry ponies have gathered in a playful protest against the powers that be.

But alas, something has happened! The moderators have captured him into a ceremony of vampires to turn him into one of them —
now he may never count up again — bwahahahahah

Well, not really, but that would be a pretty cool thriller, wouldn’t it?

Oh, except for the counting up part, so I guess there’s definitely that truth.

Can you believe he was secretly being trained as a moderator while he gathered you lovelies to fight against the moderators? Tsk tsk,

[Secret Double Agent song plays here]

But in all seriousness, this person is a huge honor to have among us in staff —

@Rikifive: amogus…

Silky: No… Stahhhhp

He’s a gem. He’s kind, attentive, friendly, cordial and very fun! And now he's purple!
I’m sure you will have no problem approaching him for any moderation questions or relevant assistance.

Oh… except for counting up, of course. :toldya:
Can’t do that, anymore.

BUT worry not, Cash In, you get this REALLY cool Banterlot certificate for successfully proving yourself through a very wholesome deed c:

Woohooo!! Welcome aboard, Cash In!!!

A special thank you to @Simon, Head of Moderation, for training and dedication <3

If you’re a member of this community, feel free to say hi to them, they're the kind of pony every pony should know <3

Banterlot-shenanigans.png

• Brohoof 20

Moments ago, DubWolf said:

LAL, I see what you did there…

Wheres my check tho

Tooooo baddd the Cash In was us stealing him away from that count a thread. :toldya:

• Brohoof 2

28 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Tooooo baddd the Cash In was us stealing him away from that count a thread. :toldya:

You may have Cashed in the Cash in, But I'd like to Deposit!

Happy to hear you are part of the Staff Cash in!, Don't be too shy as we are all happy to see you in the community! ^w^

• Brohoof 1

Oooh, I never expected to see that name clad in an utterly radiant Purple. :lookup: Glad to see you moving up in the world, cher ami!

You were right to Cash In on this opportunity indeed. :devious:

• Brohoof 3

Seriously guys? Another mod?! Who even is this guy? :sealed:

In all seriousness, I don't think I could say anything that can do justice to how excited I am about this role. It all feels surreal and to be honest, it'll take a while before I get used to seeing my name in purple. Well, for more reasons than one. :P

I'm really looking forward to playing a larger role in this community and helping it thrive as we move forward. The last six years have been unreal and I can't wait to make more memories and get to know more of the lovely ponies on here. I'm always here to help. :)

Thank you everyone for your incredibly kind words and thank you @Princess Silky for that certificate. I'm hanging it on my wall as we speak! :proud:

• Brohoof 5

I can feel the "Count until mod posts" thread trembling all the way from here c: 

Seriously though, congratulations, @Cash In, a very well deserved promotion as You've been a wonderful member of the community ever since I ran into You <3 I know You'll do amazing and I can't wait to work with You :3 

Now...

ZERO THAT COUNT

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations, my friend! :pinkie: The streak seems to continue – all my friends will eventually become staff members. :P

I'm sure you'll do a great job as a moderator, and I hope you enjoy being one! :D And I couldn't help but notice: the purple name and the Twilight avatar go together so well! :ticking:

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I don't feel like cashing in on the obligatory joke, so I'll cut right to the chase, congrats to you, Cash In! Enjoy your promotion to moderator! :izzy-shine:

Ohhhh noooo “cash in” and cut to the Chase?? The bank?? Oh man I love you. You just get me. :pout:

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Now I know how fluttershy felt!

Hide contents

3048489.gif

Congrats @Cash In, you'll do great! :fluttershy:

As long as you stay away from numbers.... ya hear? :lie:

Oh my gosh this was brilliant :laugh:

• Brohoof 3

Huh... So that's the staff position Cash In ended up getting. Can't say I didn't expect to see that happen.

• Brohoof 3