Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Antigone

HunterTSN

"Crap crap crap crap!!!" muttered Cloud Chaser as he sped to the Antigone. Be had recently become a recruit for the airship and was late on his first day. He looked around the entrance, empty, perhaps he could make it in unnoticed.

striker who had nothing to do decided to walk around the ship, he was walking in when he saw a pony walk in hurriedly "hey who are you?" striker said to cloud chaser

"oh good a new recruit! i'm also a recruit, name's striker, i wouldn't say i am new at this but i am new to the antigone" striker walked slowly to cloud "nice meeting you!"

"money, i usually don't work in city's i have a home in the everfree forest, where i was born, but lately i just haven't had enough money to keep up with life! so guard duty was all i could do."

(edited)

Kyros walked into the conversation that the two had just finished, "Finally a new pony! I was affraid this was all that showed up." Kyros stuck his hoof out for a hoofshake, "Anyway, I'm capitan Kyros. And you are...?"

Edited by KingOfIcecream

striker didn't leave instead he stayed beside cloud chaser, if he need to protect him from the captain's harsh word's for being late, striker would protect him.

"Well, under such odd circumstances, I'm happier to have you than to not at all have had you at all. Not to mention, we wouldn't stand a chance against what we're up against if we left with only six crewmen."

(edited)

Kyros looked at Striker with a raised eyebrow, "It was addressed to eveybody who enlisted, but if you forgot, here it goes: We're up against two forces. There's the selectionists who are a bunch of crazy ponies who believe that the pony race should become dominant and are working to make a super breed of ponies. Then, there's the industrialists that have higly advanced warefare weapons. They'd be fine except that they have no idea of the dangerousness that they're toying with. Those weapons could send equestria into a nuclear winter." He stopped for breath, "Oh, and they're working togeather."

Edited by KingOfIcecream

"no pressure at all!" striker said positively "sound's bad, i've been through worse though!" striker said giving a little twitch as if he were shaking off the memory

"Worse?" Kyros walked up from behind striker and gave him a slap on the back. He then chuckled, "Just be glad that you haven't been caught by a selectionist. They need to take people who are unwilling to be tested on because almost always the tests fail." He gasped for breath over laughter, "Or ma-mabey if the industrialists win, we'd all be dead because odds are that they're weapons will backfire and nobody would survive the nuc-" He couldn't speak anymore due to his own joking.