The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ~!ย :D

I have good teachers ;)

That's great to hear~!ย :squee:ย I hope that this is a sign of growing momentum for you~!

Thou art too kind, mine lief! It goeth in waves rather... But I try mine best to keep it at least 1000 a day.

Now if only I couldย manage to getย even 200 words on my essay...ย :wat:

It cometh in time, thou needst to feel it methinks. Even 2000 is not much for mine book, which describeth quite a time span and numerous events. If 't be true I wrote it as a continuous story (not like a movie containing certain scenes with cuts between) it would be a nightmare to write, edit and read.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Rising Dusk said:

Whelp, this pony is off to work.ย  All you wonderful, amazing ponies have a lovely evening!

See you later, good luck at work!

ย 

I'm also going to leave a bit early now so I can get a bit more studying in for my exams tomorrow. See you all! :)ย 

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Good morning/evening. How have you all been?ย 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 6

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Just now, Cash In said:

Good morning /evening friends!ย 

How have you all been?ย 

Goodย 

Just now, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Hey ya all, folks!

I thought of popping by before hitting the bed, to hear from all of you! So, how are things going?:)

Goodย 

• Brohoof 5

twilight_sparkle_mlp_forums_signature_by

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Thou art too kind, mine lief! It goeth in waves rather... But I try mine best to keep it at least 1000 a day.๏ปฟ

Hey, that's what friends are for~!ย :catface:

I don't have much experience in writing... but 1,000 words sounds pretty reasonable to me, depending on the subject.ย :fluttershy:

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

It cometh in time, thou needst to feel it methinks. Even 2000 is not much for mine book, which describeth quite a time span and numerous events. If 't be true I wrote it as a continuous story (not like a movie containing certain scenes with cuts between) it would be a nightmare to write, edit and read.

I would imagine so.ย :wau:ย 

Either way, though, I hope the rest of your book comes along smoothly~!ย :squee:

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Good morning /evening friends!ย 

How have you all been?ย 

I've been quite alright so far~!ย :fluttershy:ย Just trying to tear through this essay, that's all. Yourself~?

2 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Hey ya all, folks!

I thought of popping by before hitting the bed, to hear from all of you! So, how are things going?:)

See above~!ย ^_^

How about you, my dude~?ย 

• Brohoof 4
  • Thanks 1

Tired, but happy! I've been doing some great progress today at the gym, so I can say I'm alright!:squee:

What essay are we talking about, may I ask?:pout:

That's good to hear~!ย :squee:

It's an essay about ETFs and economic growth. It's coming along very slowly... but I'm making steady progress nonetheless.ย :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 6

(edited)
On 6/5/2018 at 7:45 AM, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Good

That's nice to hear.ย 

On 6/5/2018 at 7:46 AM, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Hey! I'm doing OK, thanks!:P
I'm pretty tired by now, but it's nothing that a bed and some blankets can't solve!

I can't disagree there.

ย 

On 6/5/2018 at 7:46 AM, The Recherche said:

I've been quite alright so far~!ย :fluttershy:ย Just trying to tear through this essay, that's all. Yourself~?

I'm doing okay. Just woke up and it's freezing. I have to write an essay today. :/

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 5

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Just now, Cash In said:

That's nice to hear.ย 

I can't disagree there!

ย 

I'm doing okay. I just woke up and it's freezing. I too have to do an essay, later in the day.

Thanks how about your day

• Brohoof 6

(edited)
On 6/5/2018 at 7:53 AM, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Thanks how about your day

My day's looking pretty solid at this point. I have to leave for school soon, but other than thatย it's smooth sailing.ย 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, Cash In said:

My day's looking pretty solid at this point. I have to leave for the dreadful place that is also known as 'school' soon. Other than that it's smooth sailing.ย 

Me too luckily I have 4 days left of school

• Brohoof 4

That's good to hear~!ย :squee:

It's an essay about ETFs and economic growth. It's coming along very slowly... but I'm making steady progress nonetheless.ย :fluttershy:

Smashing! I hope it gets ready as soon as possible, then!:fluttershy:

Wait..is that the same essay you spoke me of not too much time ago?

• Brohoof 5

Smashing! I hope it gets ready as soon as possible, then!:fluttershy:

Wait..is that the same essay you spoke me of not too much time ago?๏ปฟ

Thank you very much, Jack~!ย :catface:

Oh... and yes.ย :lie:

• Brohoof 5

Just now, The Recherche said:

Thank you very much, Jack~!ย :catface:

Oh... and yes.ย :lie:

Well, I can figure you're dealing with some heavy boulder right there...but come on, only 3 essays and 10 exams left, right? Then freedom and peacefulness!;)

• Brohoof 6

Well, I can figure you're dealing with some heavy boulder right there...but come on, only 3 essays and 10 exams left, right? Then freedom and peacefulness!;)

Not exactly~! I have 10 exams, including 3 essays~!ย :yay: I only have 10 more assignmentsย to go until Graduation~!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Okay, I probably should get going. I don't want to be late...again. Have a nice evening/morning.ย 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 7