The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

Doing pretty good.  Tis Humpday, so the week is half way done! :pinkie:

That's good to hear~! :fluttershy:

Of course, it's still Tuesday on this side of Mother Earth, so I'm still clawing my way through the worst day of the week! ^_^

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Well, one and a half more days of school B)

Tomorrow we start finals, and then Thursday we finish them, and we get an early release at 11:30 too that day! :yay:

Man, you must be itching like you were thrown into a mosquito-riddled marsh~! :yay: Congratulations, my dude~!

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, The Recherche said:

That's good to hear~! :fluttershy:

Of course, it's still Tuesday on this side of Mother Earth, so I'm still clawing my way through the worst day of the week! ^_^

It's okay!  The horrors that is Tuesday will be over soon.

Image result for mlp pat gif

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

Well, one and a half more days of school B)

Tomorrow we start finals, and then Thursday we finish them, and we get an early release at 11:30 too that day! :yay:

Do you have your party already planned!?

Image result for mlp party gif

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Rising Dusk said:

Do you have your party already planned!?

I don't graduate High School until the end of next year, I'm just finish up Junior year here and then next school year I'll be a Senior, so I don't really have plans for any party......... yet :lol:

At this time next year though, yes I will surly be planning a party, well, more of a family get together at my grandparents house is what I'm thinking it will be :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

I don't graduate High School until the end of next year, I'm just finish up Junior year here and then next school year I'll be a Senior, so I don't really have plans for any party......... yet :lol:

At this time next year though, yes I will surly be planning a party, well, more of a family get together at my grandparents house is what I'm thinking it will be :fluttershy:

Psh, end of any school year is worth celebrating!  We'll have one here.  Yes. :proud:

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

No problemo, mi amigo~! :proud:

Yay!  Thank you! *Happily sips life powering coffee* :pinkie:

Image result for mlp dance gif

• Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, YourElectricityBill said:

* saves the gif above on his PC *

Oh, trust me; we have plenty more where that came from, if you're interested~! :icwudt: I mainly specialize in Rarity gifs, though~.

• Brohoof 3

Annnnndd now my computer is getting all slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww because it's updating a piece of system software righttttttttttttttttt nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :scoots:

Sounds like your computer needs a caffeine kick!

Image result for mlp coffee

1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Hey guys how everyone doing just got back from school

Hey!  Was it a good day at school? :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

It's not working!  Plan B!

@The Recherche

large.gif

That's the cutest gif of Twi I've ever seen, she's like a little baby bird trying to fly but failing :adorkable:

I think @Sherbert Music-Guard would have a heart attack of adorableness at the sight of it  ^_^

Heart attacks are dangerous.  We have to make sure he doesn't see this gif then!

Image result for mlp shocked

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Rising Dusk said:

Heart attacks are dangerous.  We have to make sure he doesn't see this gif then!

Too late, I already see his name down at the bottom of the screen!! DON'T LOOK SHERBERT DON'T DOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

That's the cutest gif of Twi I've ever seen, she's like a little baby bird trying to fly but failing :adorkable:

I think @Sherbert Music-Guard would have a heart attack of adorableness at the sight of it  ^_^

I'm going between having a heart attack of adorabeetus and wanting to help her.

• Brohoof 3