The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, Cash In said:

This is an extremely pointless question, but does anyone have an idea of good physical exercises. 

Once I have surgery, I'll be pretty immobile, so weight gain will be inevitable. I usually take a 15 minute walk around the neighbourhood, but I doubt that will be enough to keep my health sufficient. 

This is coming from the guy who barely exercises but I guess just do simple stretches on parts of your body that isn't affected by the surgery. I did a few when I had my appendix removed back in 2014.

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Can I have a coffee as well but iced? :please:

But of course~!

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

This is an extremely pointless question, but does anyone have an idea of good physical exercises. 

Once I have surgery, I'll be pretty immobile, so weight gain will be inevitable. I usually take a 15 minute walk around the neighbourhood, but I doubt that will be enough to keep my health sufficient. 

Honestly, in tandem with what exercises you do, I think cutting your portions might help as well. :grin: You won't need the energy, due to how little you'll be burning.

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cash In said:

Image result for one punch man work out

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Goku-Workout.jpg

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

This is coming from the guy who barely exercises but I guess just do simple stretches on parts of your body that isn't affected by the surgery. I did a few when I had my appendix removed back in 2014.

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Honestly, in tandem with what exercises you do, I think cutting your portions might help as well. :grin: You won't need the energy, due to how little you'll be burning.

Alright, thanks. I'll try and keep those in mind. 

My main concern is that I went to the doctor's yesterday and myself checked out. Height is 181cm and weight is 75kg. I think that's considering 'healthy', but it might be overweight for all I know. 

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

vegeta_entrenando.gif

3 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

Image result for one punch man work out

Woo, I'll have sick abs in no time. 

• Brohoof 2

I like traffic lights...

I like traffic lights...

I like traffic lights...

But only when they're green.

... ... ...

@Twilight Luna, what have you done to me? :yeahno:

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

My main concern is that I went to the doctor's yesterday and myself checked out. Height is 181cm and weight is 75kg. I think that's considering 'healthy', but it might be overweight for all I know. 

Perhaps so, but for the time being, don't focus on weight loss; that can come at a later time. Just try to keep your portions down, and you'll be all good. :grin:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Perhaps so, but for the time being, don't focus on weight loss; that can come at a later time. Just try to keep your portions down, and you'll be all good. :grin:

I appreciate the advice nevertheless. 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Cash In said:

The way I see it, as long as you don't starve yourself and exercise at least a bit I think you'll make it through perfectly.

• Brohoof 3

11 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Stretches/ yoga helps man 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
1 minute ago, woodchunks66 said:

Took the time while stranded at this airport to finish a song on FL studio! Anyone wanna hear?

Sure, and oh god. You're reminding me that I haven't made music in so many months. :scoots:

Edited by TheTaZe
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

The way I see it, as long as you don't starve yourself and exercise at least a bit I think you'll make it through perfectly.

Oh, and please heed that advice, Cash; it's good to moderate your portions, but don't make the mistake I make by eating as little as possible. :please:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Just now, The Recherche said:

Oh, and please heed that advice, Cash; it's good to moderate your portions, but don't make the mistake I make by eating as little as possible. :please:

Oh I won't.

I used to be anorexic, so I know for a fact that starving myself won't end well. 

• Brohoof 4

Just now, The Recherche said:

Plus eating increases recovery, that body needs the energy to repair.  Plus a long of medicine is going to make wanting to eat unpleasant, but make sure you eat!

If you don't... we'll have to force feed you muffins.

Image result for mlp stare gif

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Did something get stuck in your head? :laugh:

Yes. :yeahno:

2 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

Plus eating increases recovery, that body needs the energy to repair.  Plus a long of medicine is going to make wanting to eat unpleasant, but make sure you eat!

At least put some extra blueberries in; he needs to eat healthy food to recover properly. :D

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Rising Dusk said:

Image result for mlp stare gif

I'm not sure if I should be happy, or scared. 

• Brohoof 3