The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, The Recherche said:

Actually, we had zucchini bread on my birthday. No joke. :grin:

Eh, I'll take it.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

I'm about to blow off a few more fireworks. I'll see you all in 10 minutes or so! Don't have too much fun without me. :please:

Alrighty then. Have fun, my dude~! :grin:

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Eh, I'll take it.

Trust me; it's better than it sounds! The brown sugar is what really makes it work~! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I'm a weird situation. I first made my account back last September. I then came back like 4 weeks ago and became super active. Let me tell you this, best decision of 2018 that I've made! :squee:

Honestly this community and this forum and breeding grounds for positive 

3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Thank you very much, my dude~! :squee:

Oh, ad trust me; a lot can happen in 3 months. :please:

Yeah the WPCC was created and along with a whole buttton of super freindly people! 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Trust me; it's better than it sounds! The brown sugar is what really makes it work~! :squee:

I mean, I'll take it either way... 

Spoiler

212453484_unnamed(5).gif.395d4d0432c398b6f6c9724610eaa584.gif

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, woodchunks66 said:

Yeah the WPCC was created and along with a whole buttton of super freindly people! 

Actually, the WPCC had existed since January... but it really started to gain traction recently~ :grin:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

That’s good. What did you pick up for dinner? 

I picked up some summer rolls and grilled beef vermicelli, and to drink I got ca phe sua da.

• Brohoof 2

Actually, the WPCC had existed since January... but it really started to gain traction recently~ :grin:

I was planning on joining when it started, but I hesitated as I didn't think that people would think highly of me. 

I'm glad that I ended up joining anyways, though. 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

I was planning on joining when it started, but I hesitated as I didn't think that people would think highly of me. 

I'm glad that I ended up joining anyways, though. 

Hey, I'll be honest with you; I didn't think folks would be very friendly when i first entered the Forums either... but I was proven very wrong. :rarity:

Believe me; the Forums are among the most firenldy and positive places I've logged into in a while, so I don't think you need to worry about being judged here.

Believe me; you did make a great choice~! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm back now. Let me tell you, it's really really hot out there and super humid. But hey, one of the fireworks that were set off made the neighbors wonder what was going on due to it being so noisy. :squee:

Edited by TheTaZe
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

I had seen it popping up quite a bit, but wasn't sure how exclusive a club it was.  @Absolutely CypherHoof encouraged me to join in here.

Once i get past my own insecurities about fitting in here, it's a good group.

• Brohoof 2

I'm back now. Let me tell you, it's really really hot out there and super humid. But hey, one of the fireworks that were set off made the neighbors wonder what is going on. :squee:

It's this time of the year and they don't know where small explosion noises are coming from? :please:

• Brohoof 3

It's this time of the year and they don't know where small explosion noises are coming from? :please:

I guess so. I'm so expecting to be seeing cakes from my neighborhood this year. We didn't get any of those sadly. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

I guess so. I'm so expecting to be seeing cakes from my neighborhood this year. We didn't get any of those sadly. :rarity:

Why not? Are you on a diet plan of some variety~? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
9 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Your coffee and tea have become very popular. :fluttershy:

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Your coffee and tea has become very popular. :fluttershy:

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰! 𝓘'𝓶 𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓽, 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵~! :proud:

coffee-timeflavorlr.jpg?t=1408686983

2 hours ago, woodchunks66 said:

Guys! My flight is showing up early, I’m going home in 2 hours!

That's great to hear! I suppose that makes up for the previous delay, huh~? :grin:

• Brohoof 3

Why not? Are you on a diet plan of some variety~? :ooh:

Well, I can tell you that most of those huge ones are pretty expensive ($40-50 a piece) and that well... I don't want to set any of the trees or any of the neighbors houses on fire. A few years ago one of my neighbors had a cake and it tipped over when firing and it went up the street. :please:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sliding Bolt said:

Good evening lounge ponies. :grin: How are you all doing?

I'm doing awesome, how are you tonight? :squee:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 11:15 AM, The Recherche said:

Hey, I'll be honest with you; I didn't think folks would be very friendly when i first entered the Forums either... but I was proven very wrong. :rarity:

Believe me; the Forums are among the most firenldy and positive places I've logged into in a while, so I don't think you need to worry about being judged here.

Believe me; you did make a great choice~! :squee:

I sometimes still get the paranoid feeling that I'm despised among here, but they disappear quickly. It's a rather friendly place, I can certainly agree. As I've said, this is probably the only place where I've fully expressed myself. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, Cash In said:

I sometimes still get the paranoid feeling that I'm despised among here, but they disappear quickly. 

Oh good, it's not just me. :(

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Cash In said:

I sometimes still get the paranoid feeling that I'm despised among here, but they disappear quickly. 

It's a rather friendly place, I can certainly agree. Like I've said, this is probably the only place where I've fully expressed myself. 

Hey, you are not alone. I get the same feeling from time to time. :rarity:

• Brohoof 2