The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

7 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

The request is completed, not that anyone cares about it...

Hehehe im still on class and noticed how you were ignored :twi:i was in class

And what was that request? 

@Rising Dusk cute trixe :3 

Just now, Rising Dusk said:

Whatcha request?

Just now, Outnick said:

Hehehe im still on class and noticed how you were ignored :twi:i was in class

And what was that request? 

Oh, you know, the massive six-part request I was working on nonstop all week that has nearly doubled my current request portfolio while recovering from a root canal and dental implant combo while simultaneously mentally preparing myself for next academic year, resolving missed payments, and also preparing myself for my dad's surgery which requires a 60-mile trip out of town and a hotel stay; you know, the unusual.

3 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Oh, you know, the massive six-part request I was working on nonstop all week that has nearly doubled my current request portfolio while recovering from a root canal and dental implant combo while simultaneously mentally preparing myself for next academic year, resolving missed payments, and also preparing myself for my dad's surgery which requires a 60-mile trip out of town and a hotel stay; you know, the unusual.

I'm sorry to hear that.  Hope everything goes well.

13 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

I'm sorry to hear that.  Hope everything goes well.

That's not the issue, really; it's that I use an underappreciated art style, but I go waaaaay above and beyond what's needed and that's why I threw in a 3D model of a box truck (which also uses an underappreciated art style) into that request. That's on top of worrying whether I've done something wrong, and that's something I can't tell because my mind will always lie to me into thinking that it's already good. This is why I convince myself that my art is NOT good, even though everyone else says that it is.

Then there's the issue of colour; I HATE the RYB colour system with a burning passion because it just doesn't work, and everything I now know about colour I recently learned over this summer, but getting colours to just work (beyond analogous colours; colours adjacent to each other on the colour wheel) is the one thing I struggle with. I pair red with cyan, magenta with green, and blue with yellow because that's what I work with (I can also pair red with green, but not absolute red with absolute green), but what do I pair orange with?

I also don't have a request thread for the reasons stated above; I just pick out requests that I feel are easy to do and the only one that was available was a six-character request. I've been looking for something to draw, but found nothing.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Just now, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

yo wassup is finally working!!!

yes you should!

Next question: should it be a sad Glimmy? (Most common emotion that I've felt, so I should make it a mission to be the primary emotion to convey for anything beyond character requests.)

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Next question: should it be a sad Glimmy? (Most common emotion that I've felt, so I should make it a mission to be the primary emotion to convey for anything beyond character requests.)

I don't see why not xD you can draw her as a filly and sad 

32 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Challenge question: emotions are usually conveyed using the eyes and mouth together. Can you do so using ONLY the eyes?

Eye rolling and raising eye brows  are somethings I have my characters do. Here’s an article on more eye expressions.

https://lifestyle.allwomenstalk.com/emotions-you-can-express-with-your-eyes

41 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I prefer Glimmy; should I draw a Glimmy?

Yes you should.

Edited by Twilight Luna

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Eep! Rarity isn’t having much luck either.

Yep.  I'm just going to hunker down here and drink some coffee as I watch trees fly by.  My Secret Lair is fully stocked.