The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

8 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

It would seem so - even with all windows open.

Opening windows only makes temperature inside higher my friend unless the wind is blowing or it's getting cold outside. Scientific fact.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Captain Clark said:

Although the past few days have been warmer. So that’s good. 

Funnily enough, it's actually been somewhat cool here; the temperatures never exceeded 65 F (18 C, 291 K).

Hell, I'm not complaining! :D

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Recherche said:

Funnily enough, it's actually been somewhat cool here; the temperatures never exceeded 65 F (18 C, 291 K).

Hell, I'm not complaining! :D

If that’s cool for you at this time of year I’m assuming you live down south? :P 

I wouldn't complain either. That’s gorgeous weather. :D 

• Brohoof 3

If that’s cool for you at this time of year I’m assuming you live down south? :P 

I wouldn't complain either. That’s gorgeous weather. :D 

I live on the East Coast. I'll just leave it at that. :fluttershy: No, that temperature isn't cool, but I was expecting it to be warmer.

Oh, and I agree! :D

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Opening windows only makes temperature inside higher my friend.

Ambient outside is often a little cooler - and I am hoping (perhaps without justification) for at least some trace of a breeze.... although the weather underground claims the ambient is 42°C out there, which presumably is only in direct sunlight, rather than shade..

Got some ice cold white chocolate milk here though; thinking maybe white chocolate iced mocha? :)

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Recherche said:

I live on the East Coast. I'll just leave it at that. :fluttershy: No, that temperature isn't cool, but I was expecting it to be warmer.

Fair enough. I live east too. But I live in eastern Canada so I can’t expect anything too warm around this time of year unfortunately. It should start getting warm (around 20 C) fairy soon though. :please:

I’m sorry if I made you feel pressured to reveal your location or anything btw. That wasn’t my intention. :sealed:

Edited by Captain Clark
  • Brohoof 3

Fair enough. I live east too. But I live in eastern Canada so I can’t expect anything too warm around this time of year unfortunately. It should start getting warm (around 20 C) fairy soon though. :please:

Want to trade places? :orly: Seriously, though, I much prefer cold weather over warm weather... :pout:

I’m sorry if I made you feel pressured to reveal your location or anything btw. That wasn’t my intention. 

Don't sweat it, man; it's no big deal. :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Want to trade places? :orly: Seriously, though, I much prefer cold weather over warm weather... :pout:

Absolutely we should! :D 

I hate the cold with a passion but I love warm weather. :please: 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Recherche said:

The same. If there are cold you can always wear some warm clothes. When there is hot - you have not so many good choices.^_^

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

The same. If there are cold you can always wear some warm clothes. When there is hot - you have not so many good choices.^_^

Not to mention, there aren't any bugs or severe thunderstorms in cold weather... :unamused:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Not to mention, there aren't any bugs or severe thunderstorms in cold weather... :unamused:

You are right. ^_^The best temperature in Summer for me is between 19-....to let's say 23 degrees. :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You are right. ^_^The best temperature in Summer for me is between 19-....to let's say 23 degrees. :ooh:

The best temperature in summer if you ask me is at the very beginning, honestly; it's usually only about 75 F (23 C, 297 K). :)

Any temperature above that is just unbearable to me. :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Recherche said:

The best temperature in summer if you ask me is at the very beginning, honestly; it's usually only about 75 F (23 C, 297 K). :)

Agreed. That is probably my favorite temperature. :D 

I wish I could live somewhere where it’s 23 C every single day. :please:

@Fluttershy Friend I of course agree with you too on the perfect temperature. :P 

Edited by Captain Clark
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Recherche said:

I wish I could live somewhere where it was 32 F (0 C, 273 K) every day. :catface:

Your dream, my nightmare. :orly: That’s waaaaaaay too cold. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Who says they're mutually exclusive? :lol:

Nobody. I was joking around with you. You are free to like the cold. :P 

And btw. When talking to me about weather, you can just use C if you want. In Canada we don’t use F. So that will save you the trouble of including the extra measurement. :P 

• Brohoof 3

21 minutes ago, Captain Clark said:

Agreed. That is probably my favorite temperature. :D 

I wish I could live somewhere where it’s 23 C every single day. :please:

@Fluttershy Friend I of course agree with you too on the perfect temperature. :P 

Definitely I like your temperature preferences friend. I can enjoy higher temperatures only when I am in the water. :)

• Brohoof 2

And btw. When talking to me about weather, you can just use C if you want. In Canada we don’t use F. So that will save you the trouble of including the extra measurement. :P 

Sure, but if someone who uses F/K reads our conversation, it makes it easier for them to understand what I'm saying. :catface:

• Brohoof 3

Sure, but if someone who uses F/K reads our conversation, it makes it easier for them to understand what I'm saying. :catface:

Good point. That’s true. But I more meant that if we happen to talk about weather one on one outside of this topic. :P 

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Captain Clark said:

Good point. That’s true. But I more meant that if we happen to talk about weather one on one outside of this topic. :P 

Sooooo tempted to just use K now :)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, CoffeeHoof said:

Sooooo tempted to just use K now :)

F confuses me but I understand it mostly. I don’t understand K....at all. lol

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Captain Clark said:

F confuses me but I understand it mostly. I don’t understand K....at all. lol

K is easy - it's just C with a much lower zero point (as low as it CAN go ,in fact. negative K is literally impossible)

• Brohoof 1