On 6/5/2018 at 5:41 PM, Rising Dusk said:

Ah.  Chalk one slow, but easy day on the board.  Time to relax!  >_>

Related image

I too need to relax. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 4

10 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I too need to relax. 

I just got back a long jog and now I need to work on a Networking project for IT class. 

Hopefully once I'm done, I can sit down and play a video game. 

Better get to it then before I take up all this relaxness. :catface:

• Brohoof 3

50 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

Ah.  Chalk one slow, but easy day on the board.  Time to relax!  >_>

Related image

17 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I too need to relax. 

I just got back a long jog and now I need to work on a Networking project for IT class. 

Hopefully once I'm done, I can sit down and play a video game. 

Hmpf! Lucky pones... I'm overheaped by mine work today... Quite unexpectedly to tell the truth.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Hmpf! Lucky pones... I'm overheaped by mine work today... Quite unexpectedly to tell the truth.

Hey what's that!?  *Points and then quickly sweeps the Princess' work under a rug while she's distracted*

Oh, I must have been mistaken. :please:

I see no work.  Join us. :sealed:

Edited by Rising Dusk
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Kind Claw said:

Wait is this a club for ponies who are employed in society?

I believe we consider school as a type of employment as well.  Please!  Come in!  Coffee?  Tea?  Smoothie?  Milkshake? :catface:

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Kind Claw said:

Wait is this a club for ponies who are employed in society?

Somewhat, but please feel free to join us.

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

I believe we consider school as a type of employment as well.  Please!  Come in!  Coffee?  Tea?  Smoothie?  Milkshake? :catface:

Awesome! I work in retail (total glitz and glam right) I'm also working on getting my licence and moving out of home so I have a lot of 'work' to do lol 

so what does this club do? do we just chill?

Just now, Cash In said:

Somewhat, but please feel free to join us.

Will do :)

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Kind Claw said:

Awesome! I work in retail (total glitz and glam right) I'm also working on getting my licence and moving out of home so I have a lot of 'work' to do lol 

so what does this club do? do we just chill?

Pretty much.  A place to talk about our days, go off random topics and just being goofy ponies enjoying each other's company. :)

And of course, like any awesome Lounge, we have snacks and drinks to enjoy while you're here. :yay:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Rising Dusk said:

Pretty much.  A place to talk about our days, go off random topics and just being goofy ponies enjoying each other's company. :)

And of course, like any awesome Lounge, we have snacks and drinks to enjoy while you're here. :yay:

Snacks you say? :nom::lol: 

Well I would like to join with a club to talk about work and stuff and it would be good to chat to the other working ponies out there my work backpack has some mlp on it ill upload a pic in a sec :squee:

• Brohoof 5

I have returned. Good news, my mother in law actually offered to replace those dyes. Also good news: my mac is finally shipped!

2 minutes ago, Kind Claw said:

Snacks you say? :nom::lol: 

Well I would like to join with a club to talk about work and stuff and it would be good to chat to the other working ponies out there my work backpack has some mlp on it ill upload a pic in a sec :squee:

*Stamps your forehead with the Welcome stamp!*

Image result for mlp welcome

Indeed.  Muffins, donuts, cookies and coffee cakes are our specialty.  Do keep in mind though, about 90% of the Lounge regulars are on the opposite time zones from us.  So we typically talk when one group is waking up and the other group is getting ready for bed.

1 minute ago, Key Sharkz said:

I have returned. Good news, my mother in law actually offered to replace those dyes. Also good news: my mac is finally shipped!

Welcome back! :)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
On 6/5/2018 at 7:17 PM, Kind Claw said:

its more of a satchel really lol my niece made the badges and the Wonderbolt badge came from ebay (naturally) :fiery:

IMAG1752 (1).jpg

That's a really cool looking bag.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Cash In said:

That's a really cool looking bag dude.

thank you I Love the subtle Bronie stuff if I were to join my local volleyball team (after I sort out some stuff) id wear Rainbow Dahes Cutie mark on my sports ShortsB) Not sublte but meh :P

Edited by Kind Claw
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)
On 6/5/2018 at 7:46 PM, Kind Claw said:

thank you I Love the subtle Bronie stuff if I were to join my local volleyball team (after I sort out some stuff) id wear Rainbow Dahes Cutie mark on my sports ShortsB) Not sublte but meh :P

I have a Dr Whooves keychain myself. I don't know if you could call it subtle, but it's tiny anyways.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, Cash In said:

Me too.

I have a Dr Whooves keychain myself. I don't know if you'd call it 'subtle', but it's tiny, so no one really notices it anyways.

Only true fans will know right :squee:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Morning everyone. Another damp one, still have some more driving to do before I can relax.

*Does a quick restock before rolling for the terminal*

Edited by Longhaul
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Rising Dusk said:

Does your truck need an umbrella? :ooh:

Might need pontoons given how hard it's raining.  I'll check in again when I get home.

• Brohoof 3