Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, The Recherche said:

Maybe, but a lot of folks prefer more linear and focused games, so that's why some folks prefer the earlier entries. :fluttershy:

Ah, that's fair enough. I've seen videos of all of them though and I think I like all of them! :grin:

Also, I just noticed the page number

866306__semi-dash-grimdark_edit_edited+s

• Brohoof 3

Maybe, but a lot of folks prefer more linear and focused games, so that's why some folks prefer the earlier entries. :fluttershy:

You should still try out 5, its not very open world focused but its there if you want it

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Ah, that's fair enough. I've seen videos of all of them though and I think I like all of them! :grin:

Image result for freaky mlp

• Brohoof 3

Just now, TheTaZe said:

I was just typing a post about how no one is talking about it, I guess you beat me to the chase. :D And yes, that's my favourite quote from the song "In Our Town". :P

• Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, woodchunks66 said:

You should still try out 5, its not very open world focused but its there if you want it

I'm not a fan of open world games as a whole, honestly... but I'm willing to give it a shot. :fluttershy:

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Ayy, so did I~! :mlp_icwudt:

belaphoss.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Wannabrony said:

I was just typing a post about how no one is talking about it, I guess you beat me to the chase. :D And yes, that's my favourite quote from the song "In Our Town". :P

Oh my god, your avatar is so adorable! :squee:

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, open world gets more popular, but it not always works well. :P

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

im sp00ped. :o 

Ayyy hello @Wannabrony :catface:

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Oh my god, your avatar is so adorable! :squee:

It indeed is! I love it! :wub:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Yeah, open world gets more popular, but it not always works well. :P

Yeah, it's definitely the biggest trend of this console generation, kinda like FPS games were the craze during the PS3/60 Era. :grin:

Well, the 666 train came to a quick stop. :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, it's definitely the biggest trend of this console generation, kinda like FPS games were the craze during the PS3/60 Era. :grin:

Well, the 666 train came to a quick stop. :muffins:

Is it bad that I like non-open world games more than open world ones? :lie:

• Brohoof 4

Is it bad that I like non-open world games more than open world ones? :lie:

Oh, trust me; I agree. I can handle one or two open world games... but the giant maps covered in symbols get tiring after a while. :please:

• Brohoof 3

Oh, trust me; I agree. I can handle one or two open world games... but the giant maps covered in symbols get tiring after a while. :please:

I've actually lost most interest in games lately. I've been so preoccupied with you guys that I don't even feel like playing games! :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

I've actually lost most interest in games lately. I've been so preoccupied with you guys that I don't even feel like playing games! :kindness:

Trust me; my interest in video games died long before I got involved in the Forums... I don't hate them now, but I can barely be bothered to play them. :please:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

oh yeah I know what you mean. Personally I kind of like open world, but it quickly gets boring if you have to go all over the place over and over again. :P 

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Trust me; my interest in video games died long before I got involved in the Forums... I don't hate them now, but I can barely be bothered to play them. :please:

I also started to play games less often, but that's because of MLP ~ the forums, you all and my own projects to do. :P Nevertheless, I still love games, especially playing them with my brother. ^_^ 

• Brohoof 3

oh yeah I know what you mean. Personally I kind of like open world, but it quickly gets boring if you have to go all over the place over and over again. :P 

Yeah, ditto; some folks don't realize that open worlds have to have good design as well. :please:

I also started to play games less often, but that's because of MLP ~ the forums, you all and my own projects to do. :P Nevertheless, I still love games, especially playing them with my brother. ^_^ 

Yeah, having a brother that plays video games with you ought  to be a good time~!

Oh, and like I always say; I just burned myself on video games. :please: I played them too much, and starting from November of last year... I just stopped, for the most part. I might get reinvigorated one day... but it might take a while.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

6 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Honestly you guys are just to fun to talk to^_^

Yeah, ditto; some folks don't realize that open worlds have to have good design as well. :please:

Yeah, having a brother that plays video games with you ought  to be a good time~!

Oh, and like I always say; I just burned myself on video games. :please: I played them too much, and starting from November of last year... I just stopped, for the most part.

I think that's what happing to me, im starting to get bored with them more and more

haven't even touched my PlayStation scine I got back from D.C

• Brohoof 2