Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are Timber x Twilight and Flash x Sunset canon?

squee333

What I mean is, would you say they're official couples or almost certain to be? I'm just having trouble shipping them because I like Twilight and Sunset too... I'm specifically asking people who've seen Legend of Everfree and the EqG material put out afterwards.

3 hours ago, Califorum said:

I hope none of them are. Perfect stallions for even more perfect characters is something I don't like.

By that do you mean you think Twilight and Sunset deserve more "realistic" stallions?

Answering OP's wondering as far as the YouTube shorts go.

Spoiler

Sunset and Flash have not shown any intention beyond friendship.

SciTwi and Timber have had a few "getting to know each other" dates according to the YouTube shorts.

Edited by DonMaguz

Sci-Twi and Timber do have something though I wouldn't put too much into it just yet. I'd say they are testing the waters so to speak and only time will tell if they end up becoming a true couple or it's nothing but a summertime crush. Sunset and Flash Sentry were a couple though it was one-sided due to Sunset using Flash's popularity at the time to further her own goals back when she was more villainous. Do they still possess that spark? Hard to say.