Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gay marriage in church should be ok... just not personally wise

Sozu

Just now, Sozu said:

Thats fine but that has to be done in another religious institution. Wicca has sex magick so you could try that one :)

So are you saying that a church shouldn't have the right to wed gays if it's okay with them...? :confused: 

Edited by Duzzkey

As far as I know in the Bible there are not any words written that marriage is a pact between a woman and a man so gay marriage is completely fine imho, and people who consider themselves true believers and followers of god and jesus should be okay with 2 men or 2 women to be married, otherwise they shouldn't be called real believers/theists or whatever they consider themselves.

2 minutes ago, Duzzkey said:

So are you sayig that a church shouldn't have the right to wed gays if it's okay with them...? :confused: 

Well i don't suggest religious supremacy or anything. I mean isn't it like you believe and take your children to that place and thats it. I mean most democratic countries have religious freedom for that reason. You wanna start a religious constitution and merry, go ahead. Its part of picking religion.

Just now, Cyralicious said:

As far as I know in the Bible there are not any words written that marriage is a pact between a woman and a man so gay marriage is completely fine imho, and people who consider themselves true believers and followers of god and jesus should be okay with 2 men or 2 women to be married, otherwise they shouldn't be called real believers/theists or whatever they consider themselves.

No but its implied. But it never talks about men on men or female on female marriage though. Whether it does or not is not the issue, it still is not ok with the lifestyle of two same sexes having sex. But again i am not for policing people's sex life while still remaining the integrity of the doctrine.

Edited by Sozu

24 minutes ago, Sozu said:

I don't have the answer to that. But the bible do tend to generalize homosexuals on the level of murderers and adulterers. Maybe it is talking about bad environments and not gays themselves. But i just think it is most likely against gay marriage because they can't have children. So marriage is traditionally wise considered an investment of blessings. Thats why i assume it has always been man and woman marriage.

And that's exactly why I think religion must be forbitten. No offens, because maybe I read this wrong, but I believe you said gay marriage is wrong because it is said in the bible. One more reason to not read the bible.

Let those people be happy. Gay is totally acceptable nowadays. :)

Just now, Hierok said:

And that's exactly why I think religion must be forbitten. No offens, because maybe I read this wrong, but I believe you said gay marriage is wrong because it is said in the bible. One more reason to not read the bible.

Let those people be happy. Gay is totally acceptable nowadays. :)

Well they tried under communism but that didn't go well. But if you want to then good luck. Maybe if you like get enough votes, but yeah. The approach would be very vital. I personally don't see anything wrong aslong as they don't harm anyone considering people from both sides can have its share of violent people.

11 minutes ago, Sozu said:

Well i don't suggest religious supremacy or anything. I mean isn't it like you believe and take your children to that place and thats it. I mean most democratic countries have religious freedom for that reason. You wanna start a religious constitution and merry, go ahead. Its part of picking religion.

No but its implied. But it never talks about men on men or female on female marriage though. Whether it does or not is not the issue, it still is not ok with the lifestyle of two same sexes having sex. But again i am not for policing people's sex life while still remaining the integrity of the doctrine.

Exactly, it doesn't talk about 2 sexes getting married, therefore it shouldn't be a problem of them to get married, or should it?

Why wouldn't it be okay for 2 same sexes having sex? No offense but that's none of your business.

16 minutes ago, Cyralicious said:

Exactly, it doesn't talk about 2 sexes getting married, therefore it shouldn't be a problem of them to get married, or should it?

Why wouldn't it be okay for 2 same sexes having sex? No offense but that's none of your business.

Because the bible says so. Men and female alike. Ask whoever wrote the bible is my suggestion. Well its technically a problem since homosexual lifestyle is frowned upon in the bible, but so is other stuff, i would just let it slide and hope they will just believe it afterawhile. But on that note, yeah sure.

But look i am not for policing people's sex life, it just is not promoted as you go to hell for that stuff in the bible. If you want to do it you are free to do so but its against Christian teachings.

Edited by Sozu

Considering this topic was started by a banned member attempting to avoid said ban who had history of topics like these; locking.

• The topic was locked