Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

The beam shattered half of the mirrors, and getting an idea, I conjured my own and held it up against the beams, reflecting them back to the mirrors, shattering all but one. The one he was in. “….Oh, hayseeds.”

“...would you like to do the honors?” I asked Luna, referring to shattering the mirror.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

Sounds fun. Hey!” I called to the shadow being, charging a blast. “Next time, don’t be….a glass half full pony!”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

THIS ISN’T OVE--” *CRRRCKKRSHHHHCK* The mirror shattered into bits, and disappearing..

•  
  • Brohoof 1

"Well....seems like he's gone.....for now, at least. I doubt he'll be this easy to get rid of, but at least with positivity and the element of surprise we have a chance."

(Gonna be playing games for a bit, so won't be as active today.)

• Brohoof 1

I hope you are right, My Friend ....:sunny:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

"So....before we leave this place, do you mind if I tell you something?"

• Brohoof 1

Of course, Loyal.

What is it you wish to tell me?

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“I’m sure you know this, but….everything I said in the letter I sent you was true. I absolutely love the night sky, the moon….even everything outside this world. I used to have big dreams to explore the universe...but when that changed into a dream of protecting ponies, I decided to put all of this universal beauty into my dreams...and knowing that a threat plans to destroy Equestria, it’s especially up to me to stop it….part of that reason so that I can continue to admire the night sky as much as you do, Princess. It’s not just for everyone’s safety….but so you can continue controlling the thing I love to see every single night, along with the night itself. I can understand how it felt to be overlooked while everypony else appreciated the daytime without realizing the joy nighttime can bring them. To tell true, I was the kind of pony who preferred nighttime, just so I could see the stars move by before my very eyes. While my dreams are full of beauty, said beauty cannot match the real night sky..”

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I do remember your letter.

• Brohoof 1

(Figured she'd be more flattered that he's pouring his heart out about this. :P)

“I never really told anyone this because I worried they’d think I’d be mocking or insulting you or Tia, but...you’re like an idol to me. Someone I can almost literally look up to.”

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry, I was concentrating on something else while also trying to respond to this. :please:)

We are like an idol to thou?

We are very flattered. :blush:

(Ah. Ask The Mane Six forum?)

“I know you’re usually busy doing royal duties, but...I figured it’d be nice for you to know there’s somepony out there who appreciates every single thing you do for us, even if I’m unable to tell you myself at times.”

• Brohoof 1

(Well, I’m gonna get back to gaming for a little while again, and let you do your thing.

I don’t know what came over me next, but I was glad it happened. I turned and pushed myself into an embrace with Luna. I really don’t know why, but I felt….I felt like there was a spiritual bond between us. I wasn’t ashamed, though. Not one bit.

• Brohoof 1

Well, these things happen naturally...it might be because I’m one of the only ones who have been this spiritually close to you.”

•  
  • Brohoof 1

I see...:lie:

*Luna breaks out of the hug due to feelings of uncomfortableness*

We are sorry to say We do not enjoy these "hugs", 

perhaps over time We will learn to embrace them but for now We say "nay".

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(edited)

(Ill be honest, that totally ruined the sentimental moment. xD)

"You'll get used to it. Trust me, I've only been here three days and I've been hugged more than three times."

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

(Sorry, I just didn't know how Princess Luna would respond to being hugged by somepony who is pretty much a stranger to her.) :blush:

I have only been hugged a few times by ponies who I do not share a kinship with. :sunny:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(I guess that's true...)

"Well...we'll figure something out. We should head back, though."

• Brohoof 1

Shortly awaking from my slumber soon after, I felt better about the whole thing, but knew time was still running out. For now, though….all was fine.

• Brohoof 1