Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

“She was jealous of me…? Why?” I silently questioned.

(First off, I gotta go play some games for a bit. The one I plan on playing shouldn’t take too long. If you like, you can suggest some things Loyal and co. can do for the next few days, even….bring in some new ponies.

Secondly, I don’t know, Idon’t watch a lot of television.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

*Suddenly, Trixie appears behind Loyal Defender, depressed, teary eyed*

*Head down, low voice*

Because, Trixie thinks you are trying to split up her friendship with Starlight Glimmer...:sunny:

*Disappears in a cloud of smoke*

(The quote is from "The Simpsons".)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Ah, okay. Anyways, brb)

Turning around to see where Trixie once was, I….felt a mix of confusion and guilt. Wait..what? When did I ever mention anything about...oh, boy..this was perplexing. One minute Trixie was fine, but then she was suddenly like this. I tried to think back to when we first met, and then, something hit me...

The Great and Powerful Trixie will have a banana split with *extra* cherries on the side, a vanilla chocolate swirl for *my* friend Starlight here and a Colt Cone for the Alicorn

*my* friend Starlight here and a Colt Cone for the Alicorn

*my* friend Starlight here

.’my friend Starlight….she emphasized the word ‘my’ as if she were claiming Starlight for herself. Were they really that close? Or did I actually look like I was trying to take Starlight away? Nonetheless, it was likely she didn’t like me as much...I gave a heavy sigh, and headed into the castle.

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

(Was that good foreshadowing or was it  too obvious?

Also, how is my "Trixie"? I've *never* written for her before.)

*Cheerful* 

Hello, Loyal. How are you? Spike & I finished organizing the library & we were just about to enjoy some of "Spike's Famous Homemade Nachos":D

*Mouthful of nachos, shows one to Loyal*

Yeah, *gulp* Y'want some? They're *really* good! :icwudt:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(You did awesome! And it wasn’t too obvious, leaves me intrigued :3)

I, uhh…..think I’ll pass. I’m gonna hit the hay...been a long day for me.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

•  
  • Brohoof 1

(Thank You *so* much for the compliment, My Friend!

I'm always nervous when I'm writing for new characters & Trixie is one that I've always wanted to try to write for.)

Awesome! More nachos for me! :squee:

*Spike dives  head first into the plate of nachos & devours every, last one*

Good Night, Loyal:adorkable:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(So, if you don't mind me asking, which ponies could we bring in in the near future? Got any in mind? Cuz I'm running out of things to do unless you got any :P)

I just gave a gentle passing wave and headed upstairs, and into bed. But I didn’t sleep. I just lay there, several thoughts rushing around. Did Trixie hate me? Why did she think I was trying to split her and Star’s friendship? Was this all for nothing? I lay there, thinking deeply. I didn’t understand….did Trixie really not trust me?

• Brohoof 1

(I've pretty much used all of my "Good" material for the ponies we've introduced so far & I'm running out of ideas, too.) :(

• Brohoof 1

(Personally I would’ve tried a bit of intense stuff, like, Loyal doesn’t know how dangerous the Everfree actually is and tries taking a stroll in it to try to relax. Who knows, I might even put in another bit with Layol.

But didn't you say TEMPEST was one of the ponies you could be?)

• Brohoof 1

(I could but there are two problems with Tempest Shadow: (Spoiled just to be safe.)

Spoiler

1. I don't know what her reformed personality would be lke since, we barely saw what she was like as a good guy during the MLP Movie.

2. I would have to use the same color text that I already use for Rarity which would probably make things confusing.

• Brohoof 1

(Well, considering she still needs friends, she could act like she’s new to friendship, and just needs to understand some aspects of it. Similar to Glimmie.

And since Rarity isn’t around, it won’t be as complicated. That and Rarity has a more...polite personality, so it’s not hard to tell who’s who. :P)

• Brohoof 1

(Yeah, that makes sense. :P)

*The next morning the denizen's of the Castle of Friendship are woken up by a loud, obnoxious voice...& Fluttersy*

Hey, Twilight! You awake yet?! :dash:

Um...Hello? :kindness:

*Both Starlight Glimmer Twilight Sparkle walk out of their rooms*

*In unison, groggy & annoyed*

RainboDash!:angry::glimmer:

• Brohoof 1

Well...there went my sweet ice cream dreams..it seems. I sighed and hid my face underneath the pillow. If she even DARED do that to me, she was getting a face full of laser. I did not appreciate my sleep being interrupted.

• Brohoof 1

(Your ice cream dreams reminded me of this quote from "It's About Time": 

Spike: [sighs] I made it for you, Rarity. Why, yes, it is an ice cream house. Chocolate fudge shingles... rocky road garage... :o)

So, what's up? :dash:

I *was* having a nice dream about becoming the first pony astronaut until, I was interrupted by *somepony* yelling at me to wake up! :angry:

I wasn't...Uh...Yelling, by the way. :blush:

Yeah, we know, Fluttershy. :rarity: *Hugs Fluttershy*

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Jeez….I will admit Rainbow was cool, but I didn’t know she had a tendency to be uncivilized.

• Brohoof 1

(They met before, remember? A tea party with Fluttershy and he challenged Rainbow to a contest. Also he's in his room.)

• Brohoof 1

(I fixed it.) :)

•  
  • Brohoof 1

“Hey, Fluttershy. Nice seeing you again.” Came the voice, muffled underneath the pillow. Please let Rainbow figure out why I didn’t greet her, too...

• Brohoof 1

C'mon, Loyal! You're losin' daylight. *Blows whistle*

•  
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

That was the last straw of hay.“That’s not the only thing I’ve just lost.” I nonchalantly replied, sitting up and using magic to slam her into the wall. “You ALSO made me lose sleep, my happy mood, and my temper. Anything else you wanna make me lose?!”

• Brohoof 1

(*Finally* somepony causes Loyal Defender to snap! I knew I liked writing Rainbow Dash as a jerk for a reason. :sneer:)

*Nervous* 

Whoa, whoa!

Hey, I was just kidding around honest! :blink:

Loyal. Please, *stop*. :maud:

• Brohoof 1

(I did warn you he doesn't like his sleep being interrupted.)

“For Luna’s sake, Rainbow, this isn’t boot camp! Ponies live here too, have their own schedules, and you can’t just barge in here like it’s your own day to shine and just burst into their rooms to wake them up! Do unto others, for cryin’ out loud! Jeez!” I hid myself under the blanket, trying to gain more sleep.

• Brohoof 1

(Starlight Glimmer's reaction shows you how I feel about Rainbow Dash, TBH. ^_^

Ok, ok! I'm sorry, alright?! :dry:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“I had every right to be ticked off if she winds up doing THAT to me. Important note – messing with my sleep is a very bad idea,” I muttered, covering my head with the pillow once more.

(I'll bet.)
  • Brohoof 1