Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

“….well, now getting out of here’s DEFINITELY gonna be a royal pain..”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

She did not give me wings, but…

..why the hay didn’t I think of that?” Sometimes I was such a dunce. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

(I know that's not how Loyal earned his wings,

but I like to think that Princess Celestia makes the final choice for who she thinks should become an Alicorn since she's an all-powerful being.)

• Brohoof 1

(You do realize it means she should feel bad because she unintentionally gave him a rough school childhood.)

• Brohoof 1

(I don't think Princess Celestia would feel any remorse because Loyal Defender is living his life the way Celestia intends for him to live it.)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I stretched my wings and took off, soaring high and out. I also noticed I hadn’t...heard from Layol in a while. A little worrying, honestly. It only took a matter of minutes to reach a safer place to land. Namely, Sugarcube Corner.

•  
  • Brohoof 1

sigh Trixie….I don’t know if you’ll believe this, but...I don’t intend to split you and Starlight.”

•  
  • Brohoof 1

Trixie is...Well-aware of that. :sunny:

Trixie spoke with Starlight Glimmer through a dream walking spell Trixie learned & Starlight said she did not wish to be friends with me anymore. :( 

*Lays her head on the table*

Edited by Sparklefan1234

What? Why?”

• Brohoof 1

*Sniffle* Starlight said: "If you can't learn to be friends with Loyal then, you shouldn't be friends with me either."

Which, is ridiculous because Trixie became friends with you yesterday...Didn't I? :confused:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“As I said, I wasn’t trying to split your friendship. If anything, you’re trying to split all of us. Hence your uneasiness around me, acting like Starlight could only be with you….even ordering me the smallest cone to look like the better pony or something. That’s...if Starlight knew you did all this on purpose, she’d be disappointed in you. I haven’t known your bond with her for long, but I know doing things like that can strike up disappointment.”

• Brohoof 1

STARLIGHT GLIMMER *DID* KNOW TRIXE WAS PURPOSFULLY TRYING TO RUIN THE EVENING! :angry:

Starlight simply chose not to acknowledge Trixie's behavior because she didn't want to make an already awkward situation even worse. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I sat at the table and lightly sighed. “Look...I know you’re still new to making friends, clearly, but if you want to make friends, you have to learn to give others a chance. No one could possibly take Starlight from….well, anyone, really, because not any one pony is reserved for one specific friend. Doing things like that can highly imply you have little trust in ponies. Yes, Starlight is - or was - your best friend. Yes, you're an impressive magician. But that doesn't mean you're the best pony. You're a good pony based on what you do for others. Why do you think I've been acting so nice to everyone? Not because I want to. It's how I am. Being nice just because you want to isn't bad, but...it's not recommended, either. You wind up wanting things in return for your kindness. The best thing is to just do something nice and move on from it, feeling good about how happy the other pony feels."

• Brohoof 1

*Sighs*

Trixie is sorry for the way she acted. It was incredibly immature &...

Trixie is truly amazed by how gullible you are! :lol:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Wait...you’ve been faking this whole time?!”

• Brohoof 1

Trixie *is* a performer, is she not? :orly:

Trixie *cannot* believe you thought for a second that Starlight Glimmer & I would *ever* break-up our friendship because of *You*. 

Do not make Trixie laugh. :lol:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I wanted to say something to her at this point. Two words that I SO BADLY wanted to say that no one else would dare to. Instead I gave her a peeved look, turned around and silently walked off.

Of course, not before angrily using magic to crush her table in half. Brings a whole new definition to Sugarcube Corner's ginger-snap.

• Brohoof 1

(Moral of the story: Don't trust powder blue mares in Ponyville.)

• Brohoof 1

I went back to the castle, hoping to find a room where I could just wreak havoc.

• Brohoof 1

*Loyal passes by Spike who is reading a comic book*

*Not looking up from his comic book, points behind him*

"Scream Room"'s the second door on your right. >_>

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(lol like a pro)

Thank you.” I headed into said directed room, and looked around. Looked either soundproof or destruction proof. But not both. I thought of what Trixie had done to me, charged up a giant blast, and let the room have it, roaring in rage.

• Brohoof 1

(Twilight gets *so* stressed from her Princess responsibilities that sometimes she needs a place to calm down.)

*Unfazed by the commotion*

Sounds like we're gonna need a new Scream Room.

*Casually turns the page of his comic book* 

Edited by Sparklefan1234