Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

I sat in the pile of hay, trying to think of a reasonable escape route. "If anyone finds me, what do I do...what would Changelings do that can be outsmarted.."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

•  
  • Brohoof 1

Using the power of the Alicorn, you too are also able to shapeshift, Loyal. :sunbutt:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

•  

“No….I didn’t want to be seen as overpowered, so I didn’t learn a spell like that..”

(I”m gonna go shower, brb)

Then, you're a sitting duck, Young Alicorn. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

“Can’t you do anything to prevent them from reaching me?”

• Brohoof 1

This makes no sense….the Changelings are going to USE Layol to rule over Equestria, and you’re just gonna tell me the only thing that can protect me is the one thing I can’t use, meaning everypony else will be in grave danger.’

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, pretty much.

Oh, I also granted the bearers of the Elements of Harmony access as well. :derp: 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Are you just going to torment a poor innocent victim of an evil entity set out on taking over the land while you observe their panic and insanity? Is that really all you’re doing to me all day?”

• Brohoof 1

Yes. 

Well, that & watching the human worlds "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" Season 8 Premier. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

"What?"

"Ugh, look, I don't have time for this. With all due respect, for all I know you could be a Changeling acting as a spy for others to act as a beacon."

• Brohoof 1

*Laughs*

I am far too powerful to be a Changeling:lol:

• Brohoof 1

Well you did just express emotion, so that proves it….but why must you torment me? Isn’t a ruler supposed to look OUT for their subjects to ensure their safety?”

• Brohoof 1

You are *not* my subject.

In my eyes, you are nothing more than a transient. 

Somepony who will soon leave Equestria to glom on to another group of ponies hoping to gain the validation you so desperately desire. :okiedokieloki:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

“‘Validation’?”

• Brohoof 1

Yes.

You seem to believe in the delusion that by having your friends tell you how great you are you will be able to overcome whatever this

internal struggle is that you are currently experiencing.

I am here to tell you that no amount of "friends" you make will *ever* help you escape the darkness which lives deep inside your heart

& *nothing* will ever truly make it go away completely.

You, Loyal Defender, are a lost cause. :baconmane:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Rrr…...” You could almost FEEL my anger. But then, I remembered – Changelings just wanted Layol. Layol was made of negative energy. I REALLY wanted to snap. So instead….

...why should I listen to you? You’re not even a princess. The REAL Celestia wouldn't fire shots at me like this, and even if she did, it sure as hay wouldn't be in a place like this. You're a FAKE!"

• Brohoof 1

(Nope. This is my Princess of the Sun.)

No, I am not a Changeling

I have simply grown tired of your *constant* complaining. :dry:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“Complaining? Oh, my apologies, I didn’t know commenting on being a vessel for Equestria’s doomsday counted as complaining. Seems like it’s just another NATURAL thing for ponies to do! Be vessels that will helplessly destroy Equestria! And ticking said ponies off is sure to make the situation better, because it’s not as if levels of anger weigh heavily on it! Oh, wait...IT DOES! Now I would KINDLY recommend leaving before this pony does something he’ll regret!”“…..I would kindly recommend leaving before this pony does something he’ll regret.

• Brohoof 1

You do realize I am *much* more powerful than you, correct? :confused:

Even your "best" friend Twilight Sparkle doesn't care what happens to you.

*Shows Loyal what Twilight Sparkle said to Applejack while Loyal was hiding*

•  
  • Brohoof 1

No…..you’re LYING! She would never say that about me!”

•  
  • Brohoof 1

What I have *just* showed you as well as *everything* I am telling you is the absolute truth!

*Twilight appears behind Loyal*

It's true, Loyal. :maud:

Everything Princess Celestia said is one hundered percent true. :maud:

•  
  • Brohoof 1

I could feel it. The darkness building up. I could feel it coarsing through my veins. No...I had to find a place where everypony could leave me alone! “You’re….YOU’RE BOTH SICK!”

I turned on one hoof, and rocketed into the air, gone in a second, tears flowing down. I could see a patch of clouds, big enough to hide me. I flew into one, digging out a little cove, and curled up inside, hiding my face from the rest of the world.

I told you..” I could hear Layol repeating, over and over.

Just make it stop...” I pleaded aloud, feeling the clouds around me become dark and rough. Thunderclouds. “Please….”

“….. j u s t  m a k e  i t  s t o p.”

• Brohoof 1

(Loyal's having a bit of trouble, isn't he?

Also, Celestia & Twilight Sparkle were *not* Changelings in that moment.)

• Brohoof 1

(He doesn't know what to believe anymore. He can't trust anyone.)

• Brohoof 1