Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

I'm not really sure, to be honest. :blush:

There isn't very much information available on Changelings & I've already told you everything I know about them.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(They intend to be jerks and kidnap Loy, they don’t have the memories of a pony, meaning if they had a codeword the real pony knew, they wouldn't know it (e.g. klutzy Draconequus), they don’t know how they’d act, they like to overexaggerate ponies’ actions, and obviously they feed off of love.)

“So now we just...sit here.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

I did bring a book.

*Makes book appear*

Would you like to read it? :rarity:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

“Sure. Good way to pass the time. Or….honestly, it’s more charming hearing you read it. You know, being a librarian and all.”

• Brohoof 1

Alright. :adorkable: 

*Begins reading*

"A Brief History of Twine" by String Theory: Chapter 1: "Unraveling The Mystery"...

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(That’s sew classic, reading a book most would see as boring. But y’never know. After all, books like this have enough threads to keep it going, with interesting material. It’ll leave someone in curiosity-filled stitches, expanding the very fabric of their minds.

Anyways, do we timeskip to some time later?)

• Brohoof 1

(A'ight, if you got a time, go right ahead.)

• Brohoof 1

*We are unsure of exactly how much time has passed, since, Loyal Defender & Twilight Sparkle are in an area with no sunlight or windows*

• Brohoof 1

“….I think they’re not gonna get us. It’s felt like hours. These Changelings are so pathetic.”

• Brohoof 1

“There is one other thing we can try….but it’s gonna be risky. Our Twiloyportation spell. I figured since we both use it, instead of ‘teleportation’, it’s ‘Twiloyportation’.

• Brohoof 1

(Twiloyport. I like that.)

I suppose it's worth a try.

One question, where do we "Twiloyport" to exactly? :huh:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

“Hmmm….it’s gotta be a place they’d never suspect….why not Sweet Apple Acres? Plus, the country atmosphere it gives off really relaxes me.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

Great idea, Loyal!

Besides, I'm sure Applejack & her family won't mind a couple of house guests.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

“Yup. Alright, Twiloyport in three…..two….one!”

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

“Now, remember – it’s best to tell AJ or somepony, anypony who comes looking for us, asking if we’re around, make sure they’re actually ponies. Just...ask them a question that you KNOW they’re lying about. Maybe ‘are ya here to hurt ‘em’? If they stammer or straight up answer ‘No’, chances are they’re Changelings. Or we could ask AJ that, to ensure SHE isn't a Changeling."

• Brohoof 1

*Applejack enters the kitchen, begins rummiging through drawers*

Howdy, Twilight, Loyal. *Tips hat*

Sorry I don't have time't chat, but we've got an Apple Family Reunion goin on &

I'm rushin' around like crazy try'na make sure everyponies havin' a good time. :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

“A reunion?” I remembered the names of the members Applejack mentioned when she brought a lot of food. “That’s PERFECT!”

• Brohoof 1

“There’ll be so many ponies, it’ll be practically impossible to find me in a reunion! AJ, hate to add to your list, but if anyone asks where I am, either don’t answer them, or expose their lies. There’s a bunch of Changelings who’re after me to extract Layol from me, and I gotta make sure they don’t find me!”

• Brohoof 1

Uhh...Got it. :wat:

•  
  • Brohoof 1

“If anyone catches me, we’re all doomed. I’m gonna go find a haystack to hide in. You two make sure reunion crashers stay out!” I didn’t stay to hear their responses, I just took off. Almost instantly there was a hay bale right outside I could hide in, in stacks. So I did.

• Brohoof 1