Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

‘”What?”, she asks..’ I thought to myself, ‘Again, let’s see if she realizes what she just did wrong..’

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

(Not sure if I should be loving or hating how good you are with Dashie being a dick xD)

I’d say that was a rude awakening, but Dash filled in the ‘rude’ part.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(lol same)

It’s not as much my day as it was my morning. I’ll be honest, that one can’t slide. I’ll find a way to get her back somehow.”

• Brohoof 1

"I need around five to ten minutes here....I'll be fine then."

• Brohoof 1

I'm happy to hear that, Loyal:kindness: *Hugs*

(It's worth noting if I hadn't yet mentioned getting out of bed or anything, I'm still doing the thing I hadn't said I stopped doing :P So she essentially hugged the blanket.)

• Brohoof 1

Her attempts to hit me felt like.....pillows. 

"Fluttershy, that's--ow--not a--ow--blanket mons--ow--ter, it's--ow--only me!"

•  
  • Brohoof 1

“First off, just Loyal is fine. Secondly...Just….just kindly head out, alright? I need to recover from this...”

• Brohoof 1

(If I seem angry, my status update will explain why.)

Closing my eyes again, I remained silent to try gaining more sleep.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure Loyal will be happy to know that I have asked Rainbow Dash to leave Equestria. :please:

Wait. You can do that...Just make ponies *leave*?! :confused: 

For the purposes of this story, yes. :proud:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I certainly hoped Rainbow would learn to be nicer to ponies like me….assuming nothing’s wrong with being a jerk to ponies when you want to is a huge mistake.

• Brohoof 1

…..

….

….

I couldn’t sleep now. Thanks a LOT, Rainbow. Slightly muttering, I got up, made my bed, and teleported outside where I’d get a morning drink instead.

• Brohoof 1

“How’d you get outside before me?”

• Brohoof 1

"Magically-Advanced Unicorn." :orly:

•  

“I just….need some alone time for the moment. But I appreciate your offer. And if Rainbow comes back looking bruised, it wasn’t my fault.”

• Brohoof 1