Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drawing Fluttershy

Z.J.A.

Here are a few of my first attempts at drawing Fluttershy.

post-4305-0-70291200-1338043738_thumb.jpg

Above are some sketches of Fluttershy done with pencil, early on. They were pretty quick, so don’t judge too harshly.

post-4305-0-40358500-1338043739_thumb.jpg

Above is my first drawing with felt tip markers of Fluttershy. It was more of a quick sketch however.

post-4305-0-13047700-1338043740_thumb.jpg

Above is me playing around with Fluttershy’s background. It’s also not a bad Fluttershy but I think I can do better.

• Brohoof 2

It's good! Practice a bit more and I'm sure your drawings be great! Remember, practice makes perfect! :)

Yep. The real test will be when I try to make her out of clay for my claymation project. But this is all I can do for now, considering I need to study her shape and what not, and that I don't have any clay atm.

I want to see this claymation! :0

Nice job, especially for an early sketch! :D

Well, if you have tumblr, I'm posting pieces of the process on my tumblr. (See my signature) If you don't have tumblr, I can do what I'm doing for some other ponies and link you to major updates in a message here. Just let me know. Or I could do absolutely nothing, and you could have absolutely nothing to do with it...whatever you want...

Keep at it, you'll get better

Yep. The real test will be when I try to make her out of clay for my claymation project. But this is all I can do for now, considering I need to study her shape and what not, and that I don't have any clay atm.

Wow, can't wait!

The second one looks good but the first looks like abstract art lol

Thanks. I do do alot of abstract sculpture work so that might be why...

What about the third one?

It's good^^ But practice practice practice! Make it better! Go from good to amazing! :)

Thanks. I have been practicing. I may put up a few more drawings tommorrow. :)