Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Requesting Art of a New OC

EagleEye

Hello everyone! 

Let me start off by saying that I'm fairly new to the MLP fandom, and certainly to MLPForums. I've recently made an OC for myself, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in drawing him. I'd really appreciate it :)

His name is Eagle Eye, since I figured he should fit my username. 

Looks: Light bluish-green with a black mane and tail. His mane is short, usually poofy at the front, and his tail is usually allowed to grow long. Unlike most guards, he is not especially muscular, and in fact can be considered ‘feminine’ with his mare-like hips and body shape. His cutie mark is a set of three arrows flying forward (towards his head).

If it's needed at all, his personality is somewhat timid. He's not super shy, just not very strong either, so he's quite cautious. As his cutie mark and name imply, he has impeccable aim with ranged weapons, and extremely good eyesight. He's very accurate with spells and thrown weapons but he lacks any physical strength, stamina, or magical power. 

If anyone wants to take a crack at him I'd be super grateful, and feel free to take some liberties with his design if you think something might look better. Thanks for reading! :)

________________________ Edit

He also has a brother I should have mentioned, named Rebar. 

Rebar is dark grey with a black mane and tail, a buzz-cut mane and a few scars around his face and chest. He's more bulky than Eagle, and very stern. His cutie mark is just a steel beam, as his name fits with it and it symbolizes his resilience and strength. 

In terms of personality, he's very stern, cold and almost mean to Eagle, but only because he wants him to toughen up. He'd do anything to protect the smaller unicorn, though, including laying down his own life. His resting face is always blank/neutral, or slightly annoyed depending on how he feels that day.

Just figured I'd mention them both if anyone wants to make a two-fer. Not that I'm saying you should, just drawing one is already extremely generous. ^^

Edited by EagleEye

Topic edited to avoid doubleposting. Remember that you can always edit your own topics and posts by using the "Edit" function on the lower left. ^^

Just now, Shadow Beam said:

Topic edited to avoid doubleposting. Remember that you can always edit your own topics and posts by using the "Edit" function on the lower left. ^^

My bad, I was looking for the edit button and didn't see it. 

I did what I could based on your description and what my art style allows.

Note: my art style doesn't include mouths or proper eyes, and when I normally do requests like this, each character gets its own background, but I decided to have the two technically separate images share the same exact background. (Also, I defaulted to unicorn for Rebar; let me know if this is incorrect.)

Spoiler

mlpfim_request_eagle_eye.thumb.png.1cdb4abc0e5adcd25c6fab554c30a63e.png

4 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I did what I could based on your description and what my art style allows.

Note: my art style doesn't include mouths or proper eyes, and when I normally do requests like this, each character gets its own background, but I decided to have the two technically separate images share the same exact background. (Also, I defaulted to unicorn for Rebar; let me know if this is incorrect.)

Hide contents

mlpfim_request_eagle_eye.thumb.png.1cdb4abc0e5adcd25c6fab554c30a63e.png

It does look alright, the design is pretty simple but it's nice. I'd say that Rebar isn't really portrayed as that much stronger than Eagle here, and the mane/tails are a little off...but otherwise it's good! 

Also Rebar is an earth pony, but it's my bad for not making that clear. 

Just now, MarvelMoon said:

Ill take a crack at for ya. Been a bit busy but will try to get a drawing you with five days. (Best I can do with my crazy schedule)

Oh, awesome! Thanks a lot. <3

Here is what I got for ya so far, let me know if you would like it in color! Hope you like and if you want any changes let me know!

311056266_09201821072.thumb.jpg.6bf11f10c6b52dba18c4db4dc79378ac.jpg

Oh, that looks pretty good! I'd say that it doesn't reeeally need any changes, though if you want to put colour on it I'd love that ^^

It's all done! You didn't specify eye color so I gave Eagle Eye blue eyes cause they go with his coat and gave Rebar gold eyes for a heart of gold underneath his cold exterior. Anywho, hope you like!

1576419758_09211818352.thumb.jpg.1ae10b341eb4c5842d10e31bdb2b8911.jpg

Edited by MarvelMoon

It's all done! You didn't specify eye color so I gave Eagle Eye blue eyes cause they go with his coat and gave Rebar gold eyes for a heart of gold underneath his cold exterior. Anywho, hope you like!

1576419758_09211818352.thumb.jpg.1ae10b341eb4c5842d10e31bdb2b8911.jpg

Aw, thanks dude! I love it <3 thank you so much!