Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies - A documentary [Need people]

Derpy.H

(edited)

Bronies - A Documentary

Planning

Hello everyone! I am posting this topic as I need people to help me with a documentary I am creating.

This involves both males and females.

What will happen is that I will give you a set of questions that relate to bronies and what bronies do, and normal questions as well.

Example #1: Who's your favourite pony?

Example #2: Does your family know you watch My Little Pony?

Back to the point, if you are willing to participate I have some criteria. Here's a list of what you need.

1) A microphone

2) (Optional - Depends on whether doing video or not) Webcam or any video recording device.

Now, for number 2. As it said, it is optional. This is where the main part of this documentary comes in.
You can choose your method - Video or just voice.

You can choose. But, I prefer that you do video if you have the availability to do so.

This documentary will take people through what many men see in the show, what they think of it and etc.

PARTICIPANTS

Parties like Pinkie - Voice - Voice provided

isobelthegreat - Video - Video not provided yet.

Swordfishtrombone - Voice - Voice not provided yet.

P.S. This isn't for a school project but will be used if needed at some point.

Edited by Derpy.H
  • Brohoof 5

Gee, I kinda want to do this now! I'd just need to find my headset, what sort of questions would be asked?

If you would like, I can send you a pm of some of the questions!

Yeah, I can help, it might take some time though so... Yeah. Tell me if you want my help.

Sure, if you don't mind.

I'd like to do it, but I'm a girl. I know you want guys, but would you mind if there's a pegasister in your documentary? :)

Hmm... I guess I could add some more questions fitted to pegasisters. So.. sure, I guess.
  • Brohoof 1

Sure, if you don't mind.

Hmm... I guess I could add some more questions fitted to pegasisters. So.. sure, I guess.

Awesome :) I'm definitely in!

I have a mic, but I'm not so sure you'd like that sound quality. It's like someone dropped the bass down a well and had beaten it with a dead Skrillex that was beaten by a dead fish, that was beaten by a record.

It's bad.

Awesome :) I'm definitely in!

That's good. I'll add you to the list. Im just checking over all my questions and they will be sent to you, pronto! Also, quickly. Are you planning to do VIDEO or VOICE?

Ok. Tell me what to do, and I'll do it when I've got the time to spare.

Quick question: When you say "help", do you mean by participating or something else?

Can I have a PM of the questions so I can start? :D

I love documentaries!!!

Same thing as I said to isobelthegreat. If you wouldn't mind.

I have a mic, but I'm not so sure you'd like that sound quality. It's like someone dropped the bass down a well and had beaten it with a dead Skrillex that was beaten by a dead fish, that was beaten by a record.

It's bad.

Could you send me a quick clip so I can see what it sounds like, if you wouldn't mind.

That's good. I'll add you to the list. Im just checking over all my questions and they will be sent to you, pronto! Also, quickly. Are you planning to do VIDEO or VOICE?

I'll be doing video :)

Participating. But if you do ever need help on anything else, I'll be there for it.

Okay, just before I send you the questions - are you using VIDEO or VOICE?

(edited)

Voice.

Okay, you will receive the questions shortly.

I don't.

Unless I misunderstood.

Are you saying "I'll send you the questions if you don't mind?"

I said to isobel: "That's good. I'll add you to the list. Im just checking over all my questions and they will be sent to you, pronto! Also, quickly. Are you planning to do VIDEO or VOICE?"

I just need you to answer that for me.

Edited by Derpy.H

Quick question: When you say "help", do you mean by participating or something else?

Same thing as I said to isobelthegreat. If you wouldn't mind.

Could you send me a quick clip so I can see what it sounds like, if you wouldn't mind.

Well. I don't have ANY idea how. But when I said that. I was serious. It's a "kerrrrrshkkkkeeeeeee(BANSHEE)uuuuullllllkrreeeee". It's like a dial-up modem. But I'm pretty sure you can remotely understand the dial up modem is telling you to put it out of it's misery.

Okay, you will receive the questions shortly.

I said to isobel: "That's good. I'll add you to the list. Im just checking over all my questions and they will be sent to you, pronto! Also, quickly. Are you planning to do VIDEO or VOICE?"

I just need you to answer that for me.

voice.

Well. I don't have ANY idea how. But when I said that. I was serious. It's a "kerrrrrshkkkkeeeeeee(BANSHEE)uuuuullllllkrreeeee". It's like a dial-up modem. But I'm pretty sure you can remotely understand the dial up modem is telling you to put it out of it's misery.

Oh. That kinda sucks, then. Shame. Thanks, anyway!

First clip in! This is good, thank you "Parties like Pinkie"

I could contribute if you still need people... I would do voice, but I can do video as well... But because of my shyness I'll be wearing this if you don't mind. If not, then maybe you could put up an image of my OC in stead?

Sounds pretty cool. If you're still accepting new participants, I'd love to help! I can do it video or audio, whichever's preferred. The camera/microphone's a built in one so it's not the greatest quality, (video or audio wise) but it works. It'll have to be this weekend, though. Just PM the questions, I guess.