My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

i googled it

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

gave the show a try back when it was a big thing and found i liked it

:twismile: heyaa

i'm babz

couple years back i was big into the ponies and roleplaying and all that. had a good time, met some nice folks, got some fuzzy memories. decided it might be worth trying to recapture that feeling so here i am. not super familiar with forums, my experience was on the old social network style rp sites but willing to hang out all the same. haven't watched the show for a long while and i don't think i'll catch up. don't have much interest in shows these days, by & large (but if i gotta know something i don't then i'll read up on it sure). pretty shy, pretty anxious, but i do my best to be supportive and friendly. as for rp, i'll probably be using an oc i cooked up for the occasion but i guess that comes later.

anyway, that's me in a nutshell. looking forward to meeting some real nice folx :ticking:

• Brohoof 3

Nice to see you here! I hope you have a great time here and hanging out with other fellow fans of this show.

I'm also a bit shy as well, but I do try to help out others in need as well :D Princess Twilight is also one of my favorite ponies! 

Welcome to the forum! :mlp_grin:

And enjoy your stay here! :mlp_bedeyes:

Also, I just want to say that season 8 is worth a shot, because it has Kirins in it. :catface: You should watch that episode.

Here's a GIF

247.gif

Edited by Kevin Tang

1 hour ago, Kevin Tang said:

Welcome to the forum! :mlp_grin:

And enjoy your stay here! :mlp_bedeyes:

Also, I just want to say that season 8 is worth a shot, because it has Kirins in it. :catface: You should watch that episode.

Here's a GIF

247.gif

Thanks! I might just have to give it a try, in that case.

Welcome to the forums!
Unfortunately the show is now not the same good as it was, but hey, there was the feeling of new stuff, but the whole fandom is still here (I guess and hope will be).
Enjoy your stay, and have some good RPs! :)