Claymore x10: $100

Desert Eagle .50 AE (pistol) $1000

L85 (assault rifle): $500

G36C (assault rifle): $550

Current Balance: $4,900

Amount Due: $2,500

Money Remaining: $2,400

another one?

You never replied to my other post, so i thought you missed it.

i just obtained $250,000, but that would be a insane amount to add to my account how about you add... $3000? i don't know you make the call

Not sure if I'm killing off my character. Lets see how this plays out. Maybe I'll be cloned and and used as a pawn for Simon or something. I dunno, just a suggestion to spice things up.

first off

Z is and has been taken by the clone's

second if i post something first you can not just post something after that completely disregarding everything i just wrote down that's rude and just uncool!

last i know im the "bad guy" but you have to let me win once in a while, and not just god mode the entire time and say you shot every one of my clone's on the spot, where's the action excitement in that?

first off

second if i post something first you can not just post something after that completely disregarding everything i just wrote down that's rude and just uncool!

last i know im the "bad guy" but you have to let me win once in a while, and not just god mode the entire time and say you shot every one of my clone's on the spot, where's the action excitement in that?

Exactly why I let you kill me. We do need you to be victorious somehow but it is pretty hard not to godmod in situations like this... I can't really explain it, I'm sorry :/

And I think that you were disregarded because he began the post before you posted yours but finished later so he never saw what you said.

i would still like to point out that if someone post's before you there will be a small link saying exactly that! so look out for it before you post, also i know he saw my post because he quoted it in his post

would like to buy

m-1919 for $800

i would still like to point out that if someone post's before you there will be a small link saying exactly that! so look out for it before you post, also i know he saw my post because he quoted it in his post

would like to buy

m-1919 for $800

ill add 3000, and done

first off

I just got annoyed by the whole "Endless amount of clones invading our base."

thank's

if you could take $2000 dollar's from my account and put it in Z

Shaky alliances with money keeping us together? I like it.
  • Brohoof 1

Shaky alliances with money keeping us together? I like it.

Things are going to get a lot more "shaky" soon....

ok but you should have said so instead of just ignoring my post completely it's kinda rude

Sorry, I was typing my post WAY before you posted it.

(edited)

New Purchase:

1 Sniper Rifle System 99 Anti-Matériel 1500$

1 MA5D Individual Combat Weapon 700$ (Lower than average range, higher power)

10 Grenades

Total: 2300$

i still again would like to point out that it will say if someone posted before you

Well it didn't for me. Edited by GLaMOS (AceCord)

(edited)

Its over, stop arguing.

An honest mistake, an honest response, make up and be fwiends :3

You murdered your parents for money and you're talking to us about friendship? SEEMS LEGIT. Edited by GLaMOS (AceCord)

You murdered your parents for money and you're talking to us about friendship? SEEMS LEGIT.

This was OOC, of course.

And I like making my characters have really messed up backstories

i do believe there is difference between friend's and parent's being parent's should never be there kid's "friend's"

why everyone stop posting?

(edited)

simon heard everything seeing the merc's land on the base he simply walked up to delta hand's to his side's as if he wasn't even trying. "i would fight you right now if it weren't for the memorial we are having right now, if you would please, respect the fallen solider's ,no matter who it was that died, either leave, or come to the memorial to respect them, i should actually ask why you have come, when you should be respecting all your fallen solider's." simon looked at delta with a look of almost friendliness, holding out his hand to delta "your choice"

Fun fact: I didn't land close to the base. Edited by GLaMOS (AceCord)