Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Salutations

The Historian

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

The Internets.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Many, many moons ago, a friend of mine bombarded me with a youtube video. I took a gander, saw it was MLP and decided not to watch it. He continued to send it to me until I broke down and watched it. The clip in question was the first half of the first episode. I watched it then immediately downloaded S1 in HD.

Greetings, friendos. Don't let the name fool you, as it is but a dual reference to my love of history and to an Ayreon album. Anywho, I am relatively new to this place but not so much to liking ponies. Been around since Season 1 actually. The best pony is, obviously, Sweetie Belle. You can argue until the cows come home, but you'd be wrong. :p

While I'm not enjoying ponies, I play video games (PC master race naturally) but I also collect PC games, mainly of the big box variety. I can share that if people are interested. But I'm also a big time metalhead, I like history and astronomy, and I work in IT... mainly as a jack of all trades.

Anyhow, howdy everyone.

• Brohoof 2

Hello there! ^_^ 

Sweetie Belle is a great pone, I'm not gonna argue. :mlp_grin:

Bombarded with a youtube video and the victory was his? :mlp_pout: What a historical event! :ticking: jk

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa: