Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ideas for Specials

Toon4Thought

After watching Spring Breakdown (which I thought was fine for what it was), I've realized that my main issue with EqG right now is that we just don't get enough full-length stories with them. Like, something like Breakdown isn't something we should only get twice a year. I get why the shorts are there, and they serve their own purpose. It's just... imagine if Breakdown and Rollercoaster were each 22 minutes, and they used the leftover time to tell additional 22-minute stories.

But anyway, onto the topic. If EqG were to make more specials (be it 22 or 44), what do you think they should be about? Try to keep it realistic to what you think the series would cover.

If the Equestria Girls would have a season on their own, I would like to see some ordinary issues which they would solve without the use of any magic. For example the issue of bullying. In this case Wallflower Blush, Derpy or Fluttershy are being bullied by some new students at the start of a new highschool year. Sunset Shimmer, AJ and Rainbow Dash are standing up for these underdogs which eventually leads to a fight. They must justify for their actions/fight in front of Principal Celestia and Luna.

And of course a crossover episode. The Mane 6 from Equestria are coming to the Human World. The human counterparts however are all sick because of food poisoning so they are all at home. So the ponies-turned-humans are taking over their roles as students for a couple of days. There will be so much funny confusion like Twilight suddenly have a big interest in Flash and not knowing Timber Spruce. The Rainbooms are expecting to have a show but the ponies can't play any instruments. And Sunset who will freak out to have all these ponies blend in normally in human life.

And an idea for a new movie. A villain like Chrysalis is contacting her counterpart in the human world. She makes a plan to conquer both worlds simultaneously. Human Chrysalis makes an army of androids and Chrysalis is providing these androids of some magic. So both Chrysalises will try to conquer their worlds with the same army of magical androids. So the HuMane 6 and the Mane 6 are both fighting off these threats with Sunset Shimmer as the connecting factor. So, she first fights off the Chrysalis army in the human world and after their victory she immediately travels to Equestria to help out her pony friends against Chrysalis.