Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Encyclopedia Dramatica

Shiki

So, I made a recent discovery today.

A long time ago, I made it onto the mlpforums encyclopedia dramatica page. I didn't edit myself onto it and would not be able to guess who would put me on it. You can see the entry here, as of April 13th, that I, formerly Tsukihi, better known as Sugar Plum, am called out for my past behaviours:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190413204958/https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/MLP_Forums

However, if you go to the page NOW, that small image is gone. I have recently been unbanned as of a couple days ago, and it seems that, upon my grand return, someone deleted it. And it really makes me wonder just who is behind the edits. 

I've got my eyes peeled, perpetrator.

Do you want it put back or something? Why call attention to it? If for some reason you actually do, it's been a while but I think I still have editing permissions.

Disclaimer: It wasn't me and I've never touched the ED article on MLP Forums.

9 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Do you want it put back or something? Why call attention to it? If for some reason you actually do, it's been a while but I think I still have editing permissions.

Disclaimer: It wasn't me and I've never touched the ED article on MLP Forums.

For the thicc memes, duh.

On 4/26/2019 at 2:13 PM, ZethaPonderer said:

Encyclopedia Dramatica is Satan’s Cancer for the Human Mind. It wouldn’t surprise me if the mods or creators of ED are Satanists.

Nah I know a couple satanists and they're totally chill, yo.

6 minutes ago, Shiki said:

Nah I know a couple satanists and they're totally chill, yo.

Yeah I’m aware of that. Most of them are pretty chill. But I have my problems with Satanism for what it is at face value currently speaking. To me, Satanism could be so much more and because it hardly is I don’t see people who claim themselves as Satanists legit followers of Satan. They sound like trolls towards the Abrahamic Religious beliefs and that’s what they come across really. Where’s the Human Sacrifices in order to become Demons? Where’s the self-loathing of being a Human Being? Where’s the ambition for these Satanists to prove themselves as the worst of the worst kind of people especially when Satan’s ideal is that Human Beings are the worst creation of God? I feel like this is a missed opportunity of a religion. Oh well. :P

Just now, ZethaPonderer said:

Yeah I’m aware of that. Most of them are pretty chill. But I have my problems with Satanism for what it is at face value currently speaking. To me, Satanism could be so much more and because it hardly is I don’t see people who claim themselves as Satanists legit followers of Satan. They sound like trolls towards the Abrahamic Religious beliefs and that’s what they come across really. Where’s the Human Sacrifices in order to become Demons? Where’s the self-loathing of being a Human Being? Where’s the ambition for these Satanists to prove themselves as the worst of the worst kind of people especially when Satan’s ideal is that Human Beings are the worst creation of God? I feel like this is a missed opportunity of a religion. Oh well. :P

pardon me this was a meme thread