Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Maradice Isle and spoilers.

bulldozerman185

I can see that the staff here on this website are quite serious about having ZERO SPOILERS for the finale of MLP: FiM ( aside from that one forum ). Frankly, I applaud you guys for the effort. Especially after all the criticism and backlash the shows staff has been getting on Twitter lately. If I had to count the number of accounts I've had to report to Twitter for harassment this past week, I'd set my fingers on fire! ( Also, am I the only one who wants to banish those idiots who leaked the final episodes to the moon for the rest of time? Seriously, guys, wait until the episodes are released like the rest of us! )

Which leads me to my main question for today: Would it be possible to have similar rules enforced for Maradice Isle when the full game is released, whenever that should be? At least for a couple of months. Keep in mind, the game will feature a very unique story full of twists and turns, and more surprises then you can shake a broadsword at! I don't want it ruined for anyone because someone couldn't keep their trap shut ( remember what happened with Vannamelons and people spoiling Undertale for her? Yeah, nobody wants a repeat of that disaster ).

1 minute ago, bulldozerman185 said:

I can see that the staff here on this website are quite serious about having ZERO SPOILERS for the finale of MLP: FiM ( aside from that one forum ). Frankly, I applaud you guys for the effort. Especially after all the criticism and backlash the shows staff has been getting on Twitter lately. If I had to count the number of accounts I've had to report to Twitter for harassment this past week, I'd set my fingers on fire! ( Also, am I the only one who wants to banish those idiots who leaked the final episodes to the moon for the rest of time? Seriously, guys, wait until the episodes are released like the rest of us! )

Which leads me to my main question for today: Would it be possible to have similar rules enforced for Maradice Isle when the full game is released, whenever that should be? At least for a couple of months. Keep in mind, the game will feature a very unique story full of twists and turns, and more surprises then you can shake a broadsword at! I don't want it ruined for anyone because someone couldn't keep their trap shut ( remember what happened with Vannamelons and people spoiling Undertale for her? Yeah, nobody wants a repeat of that disaster ).

I agree.  Spoilers are bad!

I guess that makes sense. I just don't want the game ruined for people who haven't seen the story before, the same way Undertale was ruined for many.

Perhaps I can replace that "EARLY ACCESS BUILD" message with something. That could work.

Just made it official on the games development blog. At the bottom of the latest entry, it says the following:

*** IMPORTANT NOTICE!! ***

As of now, the project has reached a point where the story can no longer be spoiled, so as not to ruin the experience for new players. As such, from this day onward, Bulldozer Studios will be enforcing a "ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SPOILERS" policy in regards to Maradice Isle's story. Any spoilers towards the games story must be marked with an appropriate tag so others know to avoid them. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action being carried out. Nobody likes it when a games plot is ruined for them before they even get to play the darn thing!

This was posted to the games development Discord channel as well. Any and all spoilers are to remain there only, unless given appropriate tags and warnings for those who don't wish to be spoiled.

It may sound extreme, but believe me: It's for a good cause.