Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RPG Maker VX/Ace-style MLP Bases wanted!

SparkleSan79

I'm starting a new RPG Maker VX/Ace project with MLP sprites, but it won't happen without your help.

As you know, my project is in dire need of the following sprite bases:

• Hippogriff bases--both male and female, including foals
  • Sea pony bases--same as above, in Earth pony, Pegasus, Unicorn, and Allicorn forms
  • Kirin bases--both male and female

I already have the regular pony sprite bases, so I'm good for them.

Remember, your hippogriff, sea pony, and kirin bases will save my game from severe cancellation.  Your donation of these bases will also save my sanity.  Please help save my game and donate often.  Thank you in advance.

17 minutes ago, Bas said:

You could ask that guy who mades these mlp rpgmaker sprites at the steamworkshop, maybe he can help you out

I tried, but I really need those bases to make my own hippogriff sprites.  :(

i have a friend who could help, but i dont know if he'd be willing or not, hes on here too. His name is Zeka, he does mlp sprites for rpg maker. You could ask and see if he would be willing to aid you.

I tried to register my RPG Maker VX/Ace game, but all I got was an invalid code message.  I desperately need those sprite bases for my game, or the game will have to be severely deleted.  I desperately need help!!!  :(

I contacted him, but I still have the invalid code error.  Also, he's taking his sweet time answering my messages, which breaks my heart.  If I only had those sprite bases, my heart would mend quickly.  :(