Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NEW RULE!

prince moonstreak

i don't care who the ruler is, as long as equestria stays the place i know and love, I won't be tempted use the very power of the universe itself to erase the error that changed equestria. :lol:

Edited by SXCJ40

i don't care who the ruler is, as long as equestria stays the place i know and love, I won't be tempted use the very power of the universe itself to erase the error that changed equestria. :lol:

Do not worry! Once i take my place as ruler, i wont change a thing. I just wish to expand my kingdom.

Pinkie Power!!!

>Choosing sides< I'm with Finest! Since he has RoboPie

Yes, but i have the power of the moon, an entire nation, and the royal family. This is going to be quite the battle

I never saw any takeover. Plus, I am still the ruler.

I never left.

You will be banished once i take the throne. So start packing your bags ms. Robopie.

Very well, fight for oppression if you will, but I will fight for freedom, for Equestria, for honor!

Who's side are you on?

Yes, but i have the power of the moon, an entire nation, and the royal family. This is going to be quite the battle

Yes but you see I'm wearing my tiger hat and with it I'll never loose

if you and Finest Hour are going to fight for rulership.... do you think you could do it some place that won't destroy equestria during your battle? might i suggest, the moon?

if you and Finest Hour are going to fight for rulership.... do you think you could do it some place that won't destroy equestria during your battle? might i suggest, the moon?

That wouldnt be fair. As you know, i am the ruler of the moon in my demension. So my powers would increase ten fold. How about out in the desert? Oh, and who will you be fighting for?

I'm always Loyal to Pinkie Pie fans!

How about in Mexicolt?

That smart mouth could get you banished to the void.

I'm way better than them, join my side we have cookies and lolcats!

0:25 - 0:41

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V6jjFWurvc

sorry I'm always with Finest Edited by ThePinkazoid
  • Brohoof 1