Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If I’m not back on these forums in 120 days, you can delete my account, but I’ve got a good reason this time.

Not here anymore

Hey, so I plan to delete my forums accounts, but I have a good reason this time. I plan to move to Japan in the future, and so I’d like to try and eliminate English-speaking websites. So, that means that if I ever go back to SpongeBob, MLP, or cartoon forums, they’ll probably be Japanese forum sites. I may also try and watch NicoNico (a Japanese video site) sometimes instead of YouTube, though, I’ll still watch YouTube too since it’s widely available in Japan and there ARE Japanese YouTubers. Anyway, I’m going to try and learn and practice Japanese, and I may eventually change my interface language for computers and YouTube once I’ve mastered Japanese.

Eliminate English speaking websites has nothing to do with deleting accounts. Also, you are only allowed to delete an account if you live in Europe. If you live in the Europe Union countries at this point, deleting your account might be an option, but as soon as you have moved to Japan, the rules change.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I dun get why you gotta delete account for that you could even just block your access to websites using a chrome extension or whatever. But *shrugs*

Japanese is so difficult I learnt it from young but it's all the kanji haha there are just so manyy lol. 

If your only just starting those discord groups and telegram groups for learning japanese are decent. But yeah the best groups are the ones in japanese around your interests. Anywayss 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked