Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make the world a better place game(its a working title)

Evil Pink One

( im not sure if someone already made this topic or game)

I thought to myself.... What can i do to help others? (Especially here with everypony) theres lots of bad things happening and everyone is depressed and needs help.... But a wise person ones told me...... Sometimes when you're lost or in need of help.. the solution to ones problem is helping someone else. Lets start with mother nature

As the title suggests we play a game that helps mother nature aswell... May it be big or small. This'll help boost our morale and encourage others to do the same. 

For example

I went to work only using a bike! 20 km going to work and another 20 km going back. That means I didn't contribute to carbon immission worth 40k caused less traffic meaning i lessen everyone's carbon footprint aswell by like .01 percent witch is better than nothing.

Basically you just right your good deeds here that helps mother nature.

What do you get in return?

Satisfaction? Doing something good? calmness? Making the world a better place?

Sounds good to me.:)

Oh and don't forget to cheer other peoples too

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Thanks for the support! Lets go green!

May I suggest however, we add other “doing good” things to the list? Such as volunteering at animal shelters or soup kitchens?

It’s good to be a steward of the Earth, but aiding the people and animals that need you is important too.

And doggies will give you kisses. X3

Edited by ShadOBabe

2 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Yeah...thats what i meant "mother earth".. i mean arent we part of mother earth?... Oh the green part.... Lets go harmony? I guess its a working slogan......

Heh, yeah I think of the inanimate bits when thinking of Mother Earth.

Hmmm... slogans for general doing good...

”Do unto others”? Meh... doesn’t really work without the rest of the phrase, but then it’s too long.

Me and my mother made a small garden behind our house 1 month ago. Many of them are now sprouting out of the soil, and we just recently harvest a few of our chili peppers. The place is formely full of garbage, but we throw them away so we can plant vegetables. 

• Brohoof 1

Road a bike to work  worth 40km again... But i accidentally bump a street cleaning lady and said sorry 5 times (-points) and bumped a motorcycle and luckily survived (+points?)...

Oh and used my own bottle instead of their paper cups for their drink