Unofficial minecraft server (maybe skype too?) meetup (open to all!)

butter scotch

(edited)

It is a proper bukkit and all with quite high traffic, no brony hate but no bronies on the server but me! It has a massive RolePlay world and a creative world, I was thinking once a week we could host a skype conference (just a maybe if everyone wants) we could build and RP together, make some epic pony art or something!

Note:

I am not trying to steal people from the official server or anything! The RP isn't pony related (on creative world we could make a pony one?) and

add me on skype or email me fir whitelist and ip

skype william forshaw

email willco.f@hotmail.co.uk

Private Message

or anything else!

Write here if you want to particapate and we'll arange a date or something if we get a decent amount of people!

Post here before adding/emailing/PMing me so I can keep record etc

Edited by butter scotch

R96N2.png
Did you know: 20Kv's of electricity can kill you from up to 5ft away?

It is a proper bukkit and all with quite high traffic, no brony hate but no bronies on the server but me! It has a massive RolePlay world and a creative world, I was thinking once a week we could host a skype conference (just a maybe if everyone wants) we could build and RP together, make some epic pony art or something!

Note:

I am not trying to steal people from the official server or anything! The RP isn't pony related (on creative world we could make a pony one?) and

add me on skype or email me fir whitelist and ip

skype william forshaw

email willco.f@hotmail.co.uk

Private Message

or anything else!

Write here if you want to particapate and we'll arange a date or something if we get a decent amount of people!

Post here before adding/emailing/PMing me so I can keep record etc

Not sure if you have to, but you probably should have asked Feld0 before creating this thread...

GAK

(edited)

Sounds like a fun idea, massive minecraft worlds and bronies, what else do you need?

Not sure if you have to, but you probably should have asked Feld0 before creating this thread...

as long as nobody is using the word "official" anywhere (which would imply that the site/admins were endorsing it) you generally don't need to ask permission (at least that's what the rules say) but I'm not an admin (obviously) so I'm pretty much entirely unqualified to make a judgement about this, I suppose we'll see soon enough. Edited by Hatguy
  • Brohoof 1

I'm interested in this.

Sounds like a fun idea, massive minecraft worlds and bronies, what else do you need?

as long as nobody is using the word "official" anywhere (which would imply that the site/admins were endorsing it) you generally don't need to ask permission (at least that's what the rules say) but I'm not an admin (obviously) so I'm pretty much entirely unqualified to make a judgement about this, I suppose we'll see soon enough.

Contact me if you haven't already for the skype group where we'll be discussing everything

R96N2.png
Did you know: 20Kv's of electricity can kill you from up to 5ft away?