MLP animation in MS Paint

ManaMinori

I poured four days worth of nonstop blood, sweat and tears into this animation that I was inspired by Vivziepop’s song from Helluva Boss to create, and wanted to combine two of my favorite franchises with it, as I did in my previous video (that can be found on my channel). I adore the relationship between dad birb Stolas and baby Octavia and wanted to portray that with Princess Luna and her (headcanon) daughter, Star Dreams. 

Edited by Twilight Sparkle ✨
Embedded the video
  • Brohoof 16

Under the Jellicle Moon- a site with cuteness, cat boys, and comic strips / Star Dreams Fanclub

• The topic was featured
On 2021-01-01 at 9:28 AM, ManaMinori said:

I poured four days worth of nonstop blood, sweat and tears into this animation that I was inspired by Vivziepop’s song from Helluva Boss to create, and wanted to combine two of my favorite franchises with it, as I did in my previous video (that can be found on my channel). I adore the relationship between dad birb Stolas and baby Octavia and wanted to portray that with Princess Luna and her (headcanon) daughter, Star Dreams. 

that's amazing! <3 keep up the good work

• Brohoof 1

81JYZLI.png
#NoAI please be so kind to not throw my artworks into AI machines,
This is something that unsettles me heavily! <3
Signature by @Moonlight

The Idea is fantastic, since i am in love with that Song as well! For someone who has animated music videos in paint, ( although not as good as you) i must say you do an excellent Job, i am impressed! :squee: 

Will you use an instrumental when and if this Animation gets finished or the actual song with Lyrics?

I personally prefer Caleb Hyles Cover, although i can see that using a version with Lyrics wouldnt go without permission from the creator of course, so that might become a problem.

• Brohoof 1

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

• 3 months later...
On 2021-01-01 at 1:28 PM, ManaMinori said:

I poured four days worth of nonstop blood, sweat and tears into this animation that I was inspired by Vivziepop’s song from Helluva Boss to create

as a British vampire, I approve of this animation

muda muda

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's easy to make an animation teaser, and it's essential to create one that gets people interested in your product. There is a saying in content marketing that goes: "If you think your audience won't remember your content three months from now, then you probably shouldn't be writing content for them.' This holds true for creating an animation teaser and any other piece of content you make. Also, after I made a teaser, I got in love with painting. I used to paint by numbers. I buy images from paintingbynumbersshop.com. There are the best ones.

• 7 months later...
  • The topic was unfeatured