Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Bed - A simple, casual, snuggle-based RP

North Star

My OC Fuchsia starts snuggled up in her bed. Post a plausible reason why your pony (can be an MLP/OC character) joins her in bed and then we go from there. Let's see how many ponies we can plausibly fit in Fuchsia's bed :D 

Couple of rules:

1. Obey the forum rules - no NSFW reasons for being in her bed pls
  2. Reasons for being in bed have to be plausible with all the current ponies in the bed (eg sleep over etc).
  3. The RP takes place entirely in the bed. Leaving the bed = leaving the RP. If you wanna pause and come back then your pony could trot out of bed for a bit.
  4. If we get a few ponies in bed then to keep things flowing anypony going inactive will be written out of the bed, probably by being pushed out of it :P 

There! Nice and simple :3 I'll kick this off once anypony is interested.

*sleepy Fuchsia noises* 

Fuchsia is currently peacefully asleep in her pony bed, dreaming of sheep, temples and adventure. 

• Brohoof 1

Cue me grabbing a TV, a desktop computer, 1000 cans of Sprite, 700000 boxes of pizzas of all kinds, 7985869 cans of root beer, 3490 KFC buckets, 7990 Big Macs, 8 billion cans of soda, DVD player, a Roku and a VCR 

Ok, now what movie/TV show should we watch? :BornAgainBrony: 

/joke

• Brohoof 2

Jokes aside, I could join in the this RP thread.

Now I wonder if it's possible if the RP characters can watch Netflix and have hilarious conversations (as long they're on a SFW level, that is.)

And oh is it possible to bring comedy into this RP thread?

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, raykv423 said:

Jokes aside, I could join in the this RP thread.

Now I wonder if it's possible if the RP characters can watch Netflix and have hilarious conversations (as long they're on a SFW level, that is.)

And oh is it possible to bring comedy into this RP thread?

Yay :) That sounds like a good reason. Have to explain why Fuchsia is asleep though :p maybe you were all doing an all night Netflix binge and she fell asleep. Just post up your plausible reason for being in the bed in this thread and I will make the opening post.

23 hours ago, Califorum said:

This seems hilarious, I'll join as long as the characters in the rp aren't too weird.

:D good to have you on board! What reason could your character have for being in the bed :3

Since there are two of you I'll say whoever comes up with a plausible reason for their character being in bed with Fuchsia first will set the flavour for the opening post and then the next poster will have to fit into that.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

Yay :) That sounds like a good reason. Have to explain why Fuchsia is asleep though :p maybe you were all doing an all night Netflix binge and she fell asleep. Just post up your plausible reason for being in the bed in this thread and I will make the opening post.

:D good to have you on board! What reason could your character have for being in the bed :3

Since there are two of you I'll say whoever comes up with a plausible reason for their character being in bed with Fuchsia first will set the flavour for the opening post and then the next poster will have to fit into that.

Would I be playing myself?

@Califorum Fuchsia's a travelly pony. She might have found something that let her make a portal, like the Crystal mirror. Maybe you woke up one night to find Fuchsia snuggling in your bed :P so now you've come back over? I'll leave the details up to you, but portals is plausible enough to make a start I think. I will post the thread up now.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, abrony-mouse said:

@Califorum Fuchsia's a travelly pony. She might have found something that let her make a portal, like the Crystal mirror. Maybe you woke up one night to find Fuchsia snuggling in your bed :P so now you've come back over? I'll leave the details up to you, but portals is plausible enough to make a start I think. I will post the thread up now.

That would be a great starting point, lol. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

I don't know what that is lol

You never seen the movie Life of Pi:wacko: Nor have you read a book of the same name?

Edited by raykv423

Moments ago, Califorum said:

I am very uncultured in movies. So yes.

You should watch it, boss. I recommend it.  :) It's the one of the emotional and greatest films of all time,

Sadly. watching that movie is even more sadder since Irfan Khan, one of the actors who appeared in it, have passed away almost a year ago. :worry:

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

it has gone that way :) sure - that thread can be just us. @raykv423 you want to share a bed with Fuchsia in a different thread? If so I will put one up.

I guess so. I'll let ya know when I'm ready to do a RP thread.

It's a good thing tbh, since I haven't came up good ideas of my entrance with Califorum and you. 

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1