Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you react if everyone was transformed into your favorite pony?

Octavia Heartstrings

Lets say you wake up one day, and every single person you know has suddenly been transformed into your favorite pony. Friends, parents, siblings, teachers, coworkers, etc... they all have the body, voice and appearance of your favorite pony.

How would you react to this change? Would you be excited to be surrounded by multiples of your favorite pony 24/7? Would you be annoyed that you can't tell anyone apart anymore? Would you miss anyone else's original appearance?

Personally, if everyone I knew suddenly turned into Lyra, I'd be super excited and I'd wish to become Lyra as well. :arethosehands:

• Brohoof 1

I’m assuming that most replies to this will be from those who have a thing for their favorite ponies. This is an answer from someone who doesn’t.

That would be annoying. I love Applejack, she’s great but to be surrounded by multiple? No. I can only take so many countryisms, southern accents, and constant desire to work. One Applejack around would suffice just fine.

Pretty sure you guys would soon become overwhelmed dealing with various copies.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, LyraLover said:

they all have the body, voice and appearance of your favorite pony.

But original personality I assume, that is, the person is the same, just that he/she now looks and sounds exactly like Twilight Sparkle?

That would be annoying - no way to tell people apart. Also, it would cause mass hysteria (Imagine you woke up and saw that you and everyone else was turned into some random pony - the same random pony) AND would draw attention to me as I would be the only one who looks normally. Both would be bad.

1 hour ago, Pentium100 said:

But original personality I assume, that is, the person is the same, just that he/she now looks and sounds exactly like Twilight Sparkle?

That would be annoying - no way to tell people apart. Also, it would cause mass hysteria (Imagine you woke up and saw that you and everyone else was turned into some random pony - the same random pony) AND would draw attention to me as I would be the only one who looks normally. Both would be bad.

Hmm, yes, it would get quite awkward. In hindsight, one Lyra is enough for me. :ButtercupLaugh:

I would find Equestria-01's Twilight Sparkle, and help her re-seal the mirror pool! We'd obviously need the Legends of Tomorrow's help. It's okay though. Both Nate and Ray are bronies (It's canon!) They'd know how to help get things straightened out.

legends-4x01-nate-ray.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

6 hours ago, LyraLover said:

Hmm, yes, it would get quite awkward. In hindsight, one Lyra is enough for me. :ButtercupLaugh:

While I would love to meet Twilight, I would want to meet the actual Twilight, not some random person who just looks and sounds exactly like Twilight.