Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request More OC requests / canon characters

Props Valroa

1 minute ago, PhantomThorns said:

Guess the original form moreso

Dirnavor is a brown unicorn mare, red eyes. Cutie mark is a blood soaked knife, with an orangey-red mane that almost seems to flow like blood. She is the most insane, twisted, and evil out of all the spirits. Has maroon colored magic.

Moments ago, PhantomThorns said:

Trying something with this one, description made me think of a bit of an older witch type character, guess can add a bit of crazy to the mix

You can have her doing voodoo dolls in it with like pins. She is definitely the most twisted of all my characters I think.

Moments ago, Califorum said:

@PhantomThorns

She is one of the more powerful spirits, and the most deadly to say the least. I like the idea of her being a somewhat old, sick looking witch who merged with the body of a young, strong alicorn to hide her true look.

I was thinking of that aspect as well, the old mare taking possession of a young powerful alicorn

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, PhantomThorns said:

I was thinking of that aspect as well, the old mare taking possession of a young powerful alicorn

She has an army of skin-less ponies of sorts that are almost like, slaves or servants to her. She did some of the most horrendous acts in the lore.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, PhantomThorns said:

Ill give letolance a try, any more info on him?

He is a stallion, with yellow-white eyes. His coat color is a pure white color. His cutie mark is a light ray shooting through a crystal and splitting off in 5 different directions. His mane and tail are almost made of crystals as well as some parts of his fur. Long horn. 

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

He is a stallion, with yellow-white eyes. His coat color is a pure white color. His cutie mark is a light ray shooting through a crystal and splitting off in 5 different directions. His mane and tail are almost made of crystals as well as some parts of his fur. Long horn. 

Yellow white eyes? Do you mean like light yellow or something more special?

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, PhantomThorns said:

Yellow white eyes? Do you mean like light yellow or something more special?

More special, like it sort of blends in with the white of his eyes, like a glowing angelic color?