Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

Skylight Scintillate

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I did a google search on places to discuss MLP.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I'm not exactly sure how I ran into found this but when I saw saw some of the My Little Pony Gen 4 episodes, I immediately liked it. (I'm still not sure why though.)

Hello, so I'm kind of new to forums, (still getting lost trying to get around this place,) but I am interested in talking about MLP G5 which is going to be happening soon. I noticed that this forum has role playing, which sounds interesting but I have never done any of that before. I'm also into the arts, but like other kinds of art, not involving MLP. I always wanted to talk about MLP somewhere, but I too shy to do it face to face with someone. Something else I enjoy watching is Hermitcraft, which I talk quite a lot about with other people, (in contrast to MLP).

Edited by Winged Sea350pony
  • Brohoof 7

8 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

6 hours ago, Astral Soul said:

Hi and welcome to these forums @Winged Sea350pony!

I hope you have a wonderful time and make great friends and memories!

3 hours ago, Splashee said:

Welcome to the MLP Forums, @Winged Sea350pony :fluttershy:

Hope you'll enjoy it here. G5 is coming soon, but there are also many G4 fans here still having great fun! :eager:

38 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Hello and welcome to the herd, @Winged Sea350pony:adorkable:

I hope you enjoy yourself here! :wub:
image.png

Hello every pony! 

• Brohoof 2

aw, hey new pony :) hope you enjoy the place! I don't know what hermitcraft is but if it is half as great as ponies then it is worth talking about with like-minded folk and vice versa.

(edited)

Well abrony-mouse, hermitcraft is pretty popular, (like, ten million viewers,) but people don't exactly talk about it that much. (They have like one subreddit, a bit of fanart and that's it. They don't exactly have like a gazillion forums and conventions all the time.) Should I just PM/DM you? (I don't know which term ponies here prefer to use.)

Edited by Winged Sea350pony

• 1 month later...