Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I’m bored and wanna draw ponies.<3

Sulfur

(Sorry it took so long to respond; I've been busy.)

From my FimFic tale:

Just like that, there was a unicorn standing behind Cupcake, a solemn look of duty on her muzzle. She was appropriately bookish, with huge-lensed glasses on her muzzle, and had a look on her face that could have made a Manticore slink away behind the trees in reproach.

This is a librarian; her mane is up in a bun, she wears thick glasses and her tail is neat and proper.  Her coat is a drab tan, and her mane and tail are brown with a single strip of grey.  Her cutie mark should be a heavy book with a padlock on it.

I'm most pleased you'd at least give this a look over, and I thank you for your time.  *bows humbly*

On 2021-06-08 at 3:52 PM, Sulfur said:

What kinda hair style, color where you thinking of? Also do you want the coat white?

Either a small top knot or just very short. Maybe with a headband or douli at your discretion. OH! And maybe his tail is wrapped in a long Jet Li style ponytail. At your discretion.

The coat color can be white. Especially since his name kind of demands it, but I'm willing to let you decide on another if you think it would be better. Just so long as it's an earth pony, "earthy" tone color.

Thank you for asking or even considering.

On 2021-06-05 at 9:11 PM, SuriPolomare said:

If you wanna take another request, you could draw Coronal Flare here, she has golden / yellowish eyes.

dek4gho_5580fe6e_f670_4fe6_88eb_4283fa289d3f_by_califorum_dekeplo-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9Njc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjAxM2Q0OWUtY2U0Yy00MmNjLWIzYTAtNTc1ZTdjNjljYTBiXC9kZWtlcGxvLTg5NGNjNmIyLWRmNTktNGEzNC05MmUzLTAyODhlNzM1YTc3Ni5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTA3In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.5gGjmDkuhiFbzuKOznmABrNbuf_wnO5asLuLD4qZtMk

Her hair gave me some trouble but I think I got it in the end xD

Spoiler

D611A2C0-788D-45DD-9D57-24C6976E893F.thumb.png.30e4a7dea6d27c99dd91c2d95ed6970d.png

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-06-06 at 3:21 AM, Sulfur said:

If you don't mind I'd like to upload it myself and I can give you the link?

Sorry for the late reply, I was really busy the last couple weeks. Anyway, yeah, that's fine, I just want to make sure she gets tagged right and linked back to the story she's in. I'm almost done with the next chapter in it.

2 hours ago, Ganondox said:

Sorry for the late reply, I was really busy the last couple weeks. Anyway, yeah, that's fine, I just want to make sure she gets tagged right and linked back to the story she's in. I'm almost done with the next chapter in it.

Is it a story or a comic book?

• 1 month later...