Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Taking Control: The Story of Mason AKA Youth Sonic (1x1 between Courageous Thunder Dash and UI Tails)

Courageous Thunder Dash

6 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@Frisk

"Of course we'll come." Chelsea stated. 

"I mean, we could stay longer but...we must make sure that our world is safe too. I'm certainly sure that once you've controlled your power, you could travel to Mobius and back..plus bring Pinkie and your other friends along too." Sonic said. 

"Maybe Sonic.Maybe..."Mason said, buthe had one question to ask...

He put Pinkie down, got on his knee, pulled out a box, and opened it to reveal a diamond ring...

"Pinkie, I was gathering the strength to say this,but would you ever want to marry me?"he said with embarrassment on his face...and some tears.

Mason never felt happier when Pinkie said yes..."Oh my goodness...I love you Pinkie!" He said in happy tears as he hugged her back. His heart was filled with love, joy, and overall...determination to a better future.

"Okay that changed my point of view..." Tails said with applause.

"Should we tell the other citizens?" Mason asked with a smile.

On 2021-10-06 at 11:23 AM, Youth Sonic(Mason) said:

Mason never felt happier when Pinkie said yes..."Oh my goodness...I love you Pinkie!" He said in happy tears as he hugged her back. His heart was filled with love, joy, and overall...determination to a better future.

"Okay that changed my point of view..." Tails said with applause.

"Should we tell the other citizens?" Mason asked with a smile.

@Courageous Thunder Dash

But before anything else could happen, a black void opened up and released darkness throughout Equestria...¨What´s going on?!?¨ Mason yelled.

¨Finally...I was soooo tired of being in the void forever...Sonic? Mason? Are you there? Its me. Your girlfriend....

AMY ROSE.¨

¨Amy? But HOW? You were supposed to have been in there til someone released you...¨Tails said.

¨Here´s the problem, fox. I BECAME ONE WITH THE VOID!!! And now...¨Amy shot Dark Magic at Pinkie, but before it hit her-

¨No one touches HER!¨ Mason said as he took the hit...

¨Ooops,guess his memory being erased is as good as wiping her Memory...¨ Amy cackled.

¨You sick Psycho!¨ Tails said as his Arm cannon blasted at her...but it had no effect.

@Frisk

Thundy powered up to his full power state and used the light within him to pierce through the darkness, rendering Amy Rose powerless. "The light will always prevail. You will not break us." Thundy said in a serious tone, while Chelsea protected Mason and Pinkie. "Great going Thundy! I just hope this puts Amy Rose in her rightful place." Sonic said. 

• 4 weeks later...

@Courageous Thunder Dash

To Mason, Amy crossed the line. Wiping his memory just to be his girlfriend was NOT okay.

"I don't know what to do with you Amy. But I will say this." He pulled up his phone and placed a restraining order against her.

This order will take place tomorrow. his phone messaged him

"We're done. I didn't want to to that. But you left me no choice." Mason said lowly before turning his back.

"Wha-? What have I done..." Amy got on her knees. "Just send me back to the void..." Amy cried." I give up...."

"Dont you think you went too far, Mason?" Tails asked.

"Miss Amy..."Cream sighed."You still have Sonic to chase after. He may not show his emotions to you, but he cares deeply for you."

Edited by Frisk
time skip issue

@Frisk

"Goodbye you piece of junk. Not even Sonic will want you now. You'll be forever...alone." Thundy said banishing Amy to tartarus forever.

"That...may have been overkill..." Chelsea said. 

"Yea...never even gave her a chance..." Sonic commented. 

"Well that's the thing with Thundy...is heart isn't quite pure yet, so when he delivers justice...he may go overboard..." Chelsea said. 

Mason realized Thundy went overkill. "Hey! There's a child here! No need for that!"

"M-m-m-miss Amy?...."Cream started to cry.

"...Crud, we got a child crying." Tails pointed out obviously.

"Thundy, apologize." Mason loudly said, hoping not to sound mean.

"Uh buddy, I dont think-" Tails started to say.

@Frisk

“NEVER!!” Thundy yelled in Mason’s face. Chelsea jumped in front. “You know better than that Thundy…” She said. Thundy sighed. “You’re right…I’m sorry okay? This always happens to me when someone does something extremely mean to my friends, but as for Amy, she’s never coming back again. What’s done is done.” Thundy stated. Thundy’s impure heart had almost caused his dark side to come out. 

"Mason?" Tails said, being concerned.

Dark energy was surrounding Mason."You traumatized a child. You yelled in my face. WHAT"S NEXT THUNDY?!?" Mason bitterly said.

"Mr Sonic, calm him down!" Cream said in tears.

"Just on proposal day too..." Tails said, but quickly slapped his mouth.

Mason turned to Tails."...thank you for bringing that up. NOW IM REALLY MAD!!!!" He shifted to his dark form, something about it was off...It was almost like he was glitching

"Is he actually trying to fight the darkness in his subconscious Zone?" Cream said.

"Thats dangerous! Get him to the Master Emerald!" Knuckles yelled through a ring portal.

Inside the Subconscious Zone...

Mason was fighting his Darker self."Why do you use my darkest moments against me?!?!? Cant you take a break!!!!" He said while trying to attack.

"Dont you see? I want to be one with you. And the Master Emerald will help with that goal. So while you may actually be kind on the inside, YoUr DaRkNeSs iS tHieR TrUtH." Dark Mason proclaimed.

@Frisk

When Chelsea saw Mason shift, she gathered some water energy and jumped into Mason’s mind. She quickly filled Mason’s mind with the light of her pure heart. “Chelsea is a super big help. We won’t be needing the Master Emerald. Let this be a test for Mason. I’m sorry you have to see all this Cream, but that’s how life goes sometimes.” Sonic said.