Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Taking Control: The Story of Mason AKA Youth Sonic (1x1 between Courageous Thunder Dash and UI Tails)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@UI Tails

Thundy was flying over Ponyville's borders, when he saw something...it looked like a figure...resembling a human...of some sort. "Hm, I should go check that out..." He said as he descended. He landed by the figure. "Hold on...is this...?" He asked as he looked around. "He must've came from the Sonic universe...but how?" Thundy asked as he looked for evidence of how the being got to Ponyville. 

@UI Tails

Thundy gasped. "That's a sonic ring alright. You must have the power of Sonic within you...but how?" Thundy asked looking at the human, noticing his wounds healing. Thundy helped the human remain stable as he tried to get up. 

Mason looked and noticed Thundy, though he didnt introduce himself. ¨I have had this thing for as long as I can remember. But the problem is I cant control the power, for everyday the energy gets unbalanced. Sonic suggested coming here to Equestria. However, I was watching something that set off my nerves a little bit.¨ He then spin jumped to stand on the ground. ¨The name´s Mason. And you are...?¨

@UI Tails

"Thundy." Thundy stated taking a step back as Mason spin-jumped to get up. "I can certainly help you control your power. It won't be easy, but I definately know Sonic the hedgehog and his abilities." Thundy said gathering some electricity. He rolled into a ball like Sonic and circled around Mason 3 times. 

¨Well then, Thundy. Where do we start?¨ Mason asked her. But he started sparking as if an electric blast was about to be set off. ¨Oh no not this AGAIN!!!¨ Then he used Super Peel-Out from Sonic CD to run away before any one could get hurt.

An explosion was heard from the closest water area. ¨Man, that hopefully wasnt noticed, right?¨ He thought.

18 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

Panic started to form around Ponyville, as ponies started to head to someplace safe. Suddenly, Applejack appeared. "What in tarnation was THAT?" She asked. "Oh boy...yea...I'm gonna have to help you a ton." Thundy stated. 

¨Shoot! I just hope the others dont show up. Especially Pinkie Pie.¨ Mason stated.

Moments ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"Do you have a thing with Pinkie or...?" Thundy asked. Applejack stared at Mason with a stern look on her face. "Did you cause this?" She asked looking at him, Thundy took another step back. He had to let Mason tell the truth. 

¨Thundy, I was watching that Cupcakes creepypasta video before I came here, and it makes me catious about her.¨ Then Mason looked down at his ring as he said,¨ Dont question how I know you, but...¨ He burst into tears as a dark aura started forming around him. ¨Yes, I did do that explosion, Applejack. I came here to learn how to control my power for good. Sonic sent me here because he said he knew you guys in an alternate timeline.¨ Mason then calmed down and said,¨Im human, if you didnt notice

@UI Tails

"Oh that? That's just a stupid horrid fantasy thing someone with a twisted mind created. Pinkie is not like that...and you don't let that stupid garbage affect how you see someone? Got it?" Thundy asked before he saw Mason start to cry. Applejack frowned. "Oh pony feathers..." She said. "I'm so sorry...I-I didn't mean to upset you like that. It's just that the explosion caught everyone off guard. I assure you that Thundy will help you control your power. Perhaps you could also get Twilight to help..." Applejack added. 

¨Yeah, I know, Thundy, but you never know. Still I´ll keep those words in mind.¨ Then, to Applejack,¨Its okay. And Twilight might know. Plus she is kind and caring. I think Ponyville needs to know what happened, though. The name´s Mason. I already know who you are.¨

@UI Tails

"Then we should organize a town meeting just to ease the worries of all of the townsfoalk. This way, they could have some empathy for you." Thundy stated as stood next to Mason. "Then we ought to find Mayor Mare. Hopefully she wasn't shaken up by that explosion..." Applejack said. 

@UI Tails

"Whoa there...slow down...you may have powers like sonic, but you gotta take it easy every so often..." Thundy stated. "There's a pony named Rainbow Dash who lives here. You two may certainly get along very well." Applejack stated. 

¨Heh, youre right. I think Sonic´s ego got to my head.¨ He said to Thundy.¨And Rainbow Dash...¨Mason blanks out, then falls asleep.

Tails then appears and says,¨I think Sonic should have sent an ally.¨ Sees Mason asleep. ¨Wow, even for a kid whos hyperactive, he sure does like his naps. Oh, hey Applejack.¨

@UI Tails

"Tails? It's that really you?" Thundy asked with his mouth wide open. "Oh hey uhm...Tails...it's...been a while..." Applejack said. Thundy just stood there awestruck. He'd only seen Tails in games and comic books but actually seeing him in real life...this was mind blowing. 

(edited)

Tails woke up Mason and said to Thundy,¨ Yeah, its me.¨ The fox then noticed Applejack and kinda smiled at her, then said, ¨Hey Applejack. Luckily I came in to check on Pinkie anyway.¨

Mason said, ¨Didnt Sonic tell you not to come?¨

Tails started to cry. ¨Mason...Sonic just got killed by that thing. I was the only survivor because the last teleport ring was there.¨

Mason said,¨Stupid Phantom Ruby...well, I guess its you and me, then. Applejack, can you find the mayor?¨

Edited by UI Tails
Violence

@UI Tails 

Thundy let out a very loud squawk when Tails said that Sonic was killed. "K-killed?! What thing?!" Thundy asked in utter shock. Applejack was just baffled at the whole situation. "Uhh...okay then..." She said as she trotted off to find the Mayor. 

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails 

Thundy let out a very loud squawk when Tails said that Sonic was killed. "K-killed?! What thing?!" Thundy asked in utter shock. Applejack was just baffled at the whole situation. "Uhh...okay then..." She said as she trotted off to find the Mayor. 

¨ Apparently Metal Sonic got OP because of the Phantom ruby and was able to obliterate All of Mobius,¨ Tails explained

Edited by UI Tails
Violence

@UI Tails

"Jeez...how did that metal sonic get the phantom ruby in the first place. Did Sonic even have time to gather all 7 chaos emeralds?" Thundy asked. "Wait, you actually know about that?" Applejack asked. "Sure do." Thundy answered. 

Tails replied, ¨Sonic did not have the chance, for the planet was already disintegrating by the time we found out, and Infinite gave his power and the Phantom Ruby to Metal.¨

Mason sarcastically said,¨ Guess our world got lit up like it was dynamite.¨ ¨MASON!!!!!!!¨ Tails yelled.

¨Is everypony gathered, Applejack? I cant wait any longer.¨ Mason said after apologizing to Tails.